OOC Ill Met By Midnight (OOC)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

brovahkin!

Name: Deldrin
    Class: Archer and one handed
    Appearance: Deldrin is a 6ft Redguard with long black hair and a five o’clock shadow; he is quite muscular as he due to the constant battle training his father gave him.
    Gear/skills: Deldrin wears vampire armor gauntlets and boots also wears a novice mage hood (just for looks to hide his face) and uses a long bow (Whisper) and a steel war axe (Stjarna) to hide his face but will still keep his bow on his back.
    Personality: Deldrin prefers to be alone but will extend a helping hand if he thinks people really need his assistance. He will not hesitate to kill bandits if they go to attack but will never start the fight. He only feeds on the innocent but will never kill them.
    Back-story: Deldrin was raised by just his dad as his mum died during childbirth. His dad gave him excessive training with axes, when he wasn't in training he will practice with his dad’s longbow and go hunting for food. One day after training his father had gave him his long bow and said “your good enough now I want you to keep it”. Several years later after becoming a well known hunter he stumbled upon a cave to rest for a night little did he know this cave was occupied by a vampire, before Deldrin could grab his dagger the vampire gave him a choice join him or die. Deldrin decided to join the vampires but then fled to Skyrim as he was to ashamed to tell his father. Since that day he has looked for a cure.

Askar

Vampire Enthusiast. Serana Lover.
    Yes Shouts, I find it hilariously ironic, but I love irony, so lets do it.

Go ahead and jump on in Brovahkin, and we'll see what you got!

Askar

Awesome! Can't wait :D

Askar

You can go ahead and join when Woof is going to, which is when we finally make it to the dwarven ruin :D. OR while we're on the road! Either way :3

Askar

Now would be the best time for you two to join in! They are in Whiterun, within the inn, having a drink. Feel free to post!

Sorry its taken so long!

MagicBlade

Instinctive
    Heres my CC (or CCs, lol)

Eldaryn Sero
    Dunmer
    Spellsword
    Bio: Lived in MorrowinD with his Uncle Trellis, learnt the way of the sword and spell. He grew up to be a strong cpable young man.
    Personality: Very open to friendly people, but reserved when he smells something fishy, he will travel in company with others, but normally travels alone. Not afraid of many things, yet the odd Spriggan gets him chilled
    Appearance; Wears a full set of Chitin armour.
    Jag Razor-Claw
    Khajiit
    Assassin
    Bio: Trained by his mother in Poisons, Daggers and Light Armour technigues, he made a name as a murderer on the streets in Elsweyr.
    Personallity: Dark, solitary, and prefers to see without being seen, and hear without being heard. Great scout due to his eyesight, and will help anyone, with a price.
    Appearance: Strong, short, wears a roughspun tunic with a black alik'r hood.

Erondir
    Altmer
    Mage
    Personality: Cold, cunning, ruthless and not afraid of the law, he would kill anyone, even his family.
    Bio: He was part of the Thalmor for sometime but didn't like it because they made him stay at the Ivory Tower.
    Appearance: Wears a customized Expert Robe(Completely black with a cape) and a Mask.

Ingvar Free-Heart
    Nord
    Barbarian
    Bio: Lived In a clan, then become Chieftain , and Warchief, united several calns under his rule. Has a strong love of dogs, and breeds them in his home in The Pale. He left his title to his son, Gullher, to continue his life in the wilderness, searching for a honourable way to die, so he may meet Ysgramor.

Hit me up if you like any..:D

Askar

I'm sorry Magicblade but from what I'm seeing in you're character sheets none of your characters look like they would meld well with ours.

Thank you for your interest in our RP and thank you for taking the time to post your character sheets for us to see.

I hope you will continue to read our RP in the future and I wish you luck on all your RP endevors in the future!

MagicBlade

Instinctive
    Can I post my new cc? I was turned down, so if you would like to see a different one just let me know

Askar

Sure, we wouldn't mind seeing what you have

MagicBlade

Instinctive
    Name: Di'Jai 'Croc'
    Race: Argonian
    Afflictions: Vampirism
    Personality: Doesn't talk much, only when he really needs to. Prefers to travel in packs to maximise survival chances. Rugged, dirty and not afraid to get dirty, he has a soft side, when it is open, he seems like a different person. He fights for a cause only he understands, but fights for a side with the most just case.
    Backstory: He was raised in a poor village in Blackmarsh. In his area it was swamps and very little crops could grow. They had to survive, making a meagre living off any animals they could kill. From this, he has matured far beyond his years, and his field craft and handicraft are excellent. As a young man, he travelled the breadth of High Rock, seeking knowledge and trying to master the way of the Sword. He was proficient in dual wielding his schimatrs and made money as a hired merc. Yet one job, to simply slay a few bandits pestering a village went wrong when he was taken captive by the Illusive bandits, who had come across as petty thieves, turned out to be Vampires. In exchange for his survival, he was bitten, and had to join their ranks. This is his shame, yet uses the skills borne from it for a greater purpose.
    Skills: He will normally go into battle with his schimatars, but will, if he needs to, use stealth and Illusion magic.
    Armour: Wears a set of Vampire armour, but dons a black cloak over the top, to mask his features and his easily definable vampire eyes and teeth.

Hit me up if you like.

Hmm, how has your connection with the forums been Askar? I've attempted to get on the last few days and I only managed to get on just today.

Perhaps its just me, my network connection already sucks enough. Not to mention how much internet traffic goes on in my house.

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
    Are you still recruiting?

DarkObliskTower

Dulist kingdom
    Name: Equinus Lunar
    Sex: male
    Race: Nord
    Position: Werewolf/ pack member
    Birthplace: Soltsiem
    Current Residence: a small shack in the pale
    Appearance: dark hair, piece of Ebony covering an eye, a set of master restoration suit, master hood, strange amulet around his neck
    Personality: likeable, tends to mutter when bored, always has to be doing something, looks at everything, eidetic memory, hates all types of vermin skever frostbite spider etc but likes the ingredients he can obtain from them, hates control freaks thalmor etc.
    History: was a hunter until he found a strange amulet that contained the spirt of an ancient king called Dark Equinus who has the power to make games from normal conjuration spells

Me and Askar are always looking for new rp'rs. Unfortunately I've sort of hit a hiatus at the moment for my time on the forums. So the possibility of this thread going by at a fast pace is very unlikely.

But you never know, having more people might actually make it go by even more quicker.