If you lived in Tamriel, which race would you be?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Osiris

Child of the Sky
Its actually a really tough choice for me, all the races are pretty cool. If I really had to choose though, I'd either be Orc, or Dark Elf.

Aquillus

I would like to be a dunmer, but they're kind of ugly in Skyrim... So probably an imperial or breton, because im boring like that.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
I would like to be a dunmer, but they're kind of ugly in Skyrim... So probably an imperial or breton, because im boring like that.
So are Orcs, but their bad-assery makes up for it :)

Aquillus

So are Orcs, but their bad-assery makes up for it :)

Yeah I don't know why, and I'm not trying to troll, but I just hate orcs. I always have. I can't explain it... Like the stronghold in skyrim, I typically slaughter the tribes and raid the places for loot. o_O

Osiris

Child of the Sky
Yeah I don't know why, and I'm not trying to troll, but I just hate orcs. I always have. I can't explain it... Like the stronghold in skyrim, I typically slaughter the tribes and raid the places for loot. o_O
Orcs are like beer, you have to have an acquired taste for them, and I definately have a taste for them Orc women ;)

Khajiit or Bosmer.
I can't decide between the two.

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic
Altmer or maybe Breton.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
I'd be a nord. IRL I'm a prejudiced ignorant asshole, or at least that's what I'm told, and I feel that would be best typed as a Nord........ Oh wait, that's a high elf....... I'd totally be rollin High Elf

¬Rockstar

HIGH ELF FOR THE THALMOR!!!!
we are superior than you

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist

¬Rockstar