• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Google

(I would like to note that the city name and picture is based off of World of Warcraft's Stormwind).

I would join the imperial legion and work up the ranks, focusing my time on military tactics, government structure, and politics, all the while earning the trust of my legionaries. After I become an officer of high standing and men of my own under my command, I would convince them to leave the military and claim a kingdom of our own, near Rorikstead, where the farm land is large and healthy and the people are strong and hardworking. As we build a stone castle in the middle of the vast green lands near Rorikstead, which I would call Stormwind, I shall promise them security via a strong, well equipped military that forces every citizen to serve at least for two or four years so that they can help fight in defense of their beloved kingdom in case of emergancy. (They can stay longer if they please. Such conduct is encouraged and rewarded.) All citizen well be educated and learn to farm, mine ore, and build housing for their own families, making the people of Stormwind strong in body and mind. The national flag and tabards shall have a blue background with golden trimming, a golden lions head in its center. I would expect hostility from Whiterun and would try to negotiate peacefully, as Rorikstead is said to be under the their control.

Below is a picture of Stormwind.
1000px-Stormwind_Keep_Cataclysm.jpg

Below is what I would look like as the King of Stormwind.
Varian_Wrynn.jpg

Below is what Stormwind soldiers looks like in battle.

Siil

Breathe...

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

I had to rethink my skyrim life. I'd just invent a snowmobile or something like that and would get fluffing rich instantly

Sent from my GT-I9300

You should also make some escalators and elevators for those darn mountains no one likes to climb... Maybe a hover-craft.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
I'd probably search for some sort of purpose, join the companions for some sort of kinship and train to be worthy of their ranks, and eventually discover hircine, and base my life around pleasing him since being a werewolf would be the rare chance i was a formidable enemy against dangers.

Jimes

Demoralize the enemy with assassination.
Id continue to wield a bow and practice that skill until i was legendary as an archer. I would gain a job as a simply hunter at first but slowly travel round skyrim exploring the great secrets it has to reveal. I would mostly leave off the money i would make from teaching travellers the skill of archery and sleep at many inns until i finally saved enough money to buy lakeview manor or heljarlhem hall! There i would leave out my life making bows renown for there craftsmenship and because of the fact they were made by myself!

kyleekay

I think it would also be interesting to become a master Enchanter. I love enchanting in-game, and it would be awesome to be the best Enchanter in Skyrim. I could fix all those dull blades the guards are always complaining about. :cool:

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
I don't know if would join the Collage of Winterhold but I could see myself becoming friends with Uragsince were both book junkies.

Panthera

Don Gato
I think there are several possibilities for me. I would either:
1) Join the College of Winterhold (I did enjoy being a student, and didn't leave for years)
2) Become a steward
3) Become a clerk for the East Empire (Both are administrative type positions close to what I already do for a living)
4) Become a bookseller (Huge book lover. I collect them inside and outside of Skyrim).

I'd like to think I'd become an alchemist as I love it so much, but in real life I have zero interest or ability in gardening or making complicated recipes.

I'm starting to understand why people like collecting books in Skyrim... they are just few pages long! :D

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
I would likely be an exploratory scholar. I would occasionally visit the College of Winterhold and give guidance to their current projects, as well as any other faction or service I favor. The crux of my work would be rooted in exploring or battling through tombs and caves and subsequently writing about my findings. Here's how I see myself in a more statistical form:

Race: Imperial
Profession: Historian/Scholar/Artifact collector
Residency: Markarth (Dwarven ruins and architecture are two of my favorite features of the entire province)
Combat Style: Battlemage
Primary Skill Focus: Destruction, Heavy Armor, Illusion, Restoration
Secondary Skill Focus: Enchanting, Speech, Alteration, Alchemy
Weapon(s): Spells and Staff of Chain Lightning or Staff of Frenzy; Dwarven dagger for backup.

Panthera

Don Gato
I would live dangerous life... the lifestyle of assassins, adventures, mercenaries, warriors... would be nothing compare to mine. I would be a bard. When I would start singing people would kill them selves or they would try to kill me... probably the second option... like I sad dangerous life. :D
Just kidding.

Seriously... If I would live in Skyrim... I would pack my stuff and go to sub-tropical Elsweyr (that's southern part) living next to the sea and I would probably be a fisherman. :)

Panthera

Don Gato
Trying not to think too hard about all the factors that would effect what I'd be capable of becoming in Skyrim. Assuming that I'm at least rich enough to buy some some supplies, I think I'd become a wanderer. Also assuming that I'm able to use magic, I suspect I'd eventually find my way to the College of Winterhold. Unfortunately, I'd enjoy the idea of school far more than actually going through all of it. I imagine I'd mostly hang out with that Orc in the library. The Arch-Mage or another teacher would wander by occasionally and admonish me for not being in class. As per my wandering status, I'd sometimes get tired of being surrounded by walls. At that point, I'd find some random place in a book and go on a trip under the guise of conducting "Magical Research" for the College. I would never raise very high in the College's ranks. If the Orc were to die, I would probably take his position as librarian by default.
in other words... freeloader. :D

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Man, you're all a bunch of tough guys huh ? Well screw ya !

*Plays lute*
To be fair you would have to be to survive in a place where your lucky to just be attacked by a pack of wolves on your way to the next town.

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
Me in a nutshell...

He slaughters dragons by raising an eyebrow.

The daedra worship him.

His Shouts are in the common language.

He is the most interesting man in Skyrim.

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
Dagmar said:
Wow, even Chuck Norris plays Skyrim...

You won't see this in-game, but Chuck IS Skyrim. He is the father of all Nords, as Kyne was his mistress.