• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

kyleekay

I would go find klyeekay's house and live with her. :p

camp out in the basement

Hahaha. I don't know if I should be flattered or worried. :p Teasing. That is too funny, though. <3

I have a question. As I have played as a warrior in heavy armor with big weapons up until now (21st level), I find that I actually enjoy all the sneaking and arrow asassination. I'm considering getting lighter armor and training in one handed. If I wanted to go for assassination (baddies only - I don't want to be killing off decent folk for goodness sake), do y'all have any suggestions for perk ups &/or weapons & armor (I am getting quite good at smithing and am working on enchantment and even heading up to Winterrun to go to the school for a little bit to get some magic uner my belt - I have spells, but no real training as I keep reading those damned magical tombs I keep running in to and finding all these scrolls...)

You should create a new thread in the General Discussion titled "Need Help With Build" or something similar. If you do that, you should get a bunch of responses from people who are willing to help. :)

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Hahaha. I don't know if I should be flattered or worried. :p Teasing. That is too funny, though. <3

You should create a new thread in the General Discussion titled "Need Help With Build" or something similar. If you do that, you should get a bunch of responses from people who are willing to help. :)
Sorry - new to the forums and not really sure of methodology. Will do as you suggested. Thanks for the tip!

Benthos

Proud Mer
I'd explore for a while and have adventures then settle down in a secure city like Solitude, Falkreath, or Whiterun and then run a bar or general goods store.

theDARKomen11

Follower of Hircine
Daedric worshipper, I'd hunt as a werewolf in the name of Hircene at night and throw their intestines around whatever village I come across in the name of Sheogorath while skipping to the wonderful sound of their screams. :)

Daelon DuLac

Daedric worshipper, I'd hunt as a werewolf in the name of Hircene at night and throw their intestines around whatever village I come across in the name of Sheogorath while skipping to the wonderful sound of their screams. :)
YIKES! Now you sound like a friend I would like to have!

MabFaerie

Faerie Queen
If I lived in Skyrim? Hmmm....
I could see myself as a bard, dabbling in alchemy and possibly restoration magic (if I had the gift for magic at all) on the side.
I've never really cared much for the battle aspect of things, even in the regular game.
I never played to fight, after all. I've always played to learn.
The lore. The spells. The books, oh gods, the BOOKS. I love reading every single scrap of information I can get my hands on.
I'd probably be just as likely to waste my years curled up in a little cabin somewhere pouring over literature til the end of my days.

I think, perhaps, eventually I might seek out adventure. The urge to travel versus being complacent may fluctuate once in a while, but I'm not sure I'd seek danger as much as I'd seek the sight of someplace new.
Besides, with all the potions I'd brew up, it would be a waste to sell them all in one spot. A girls gotta shop around to see who offers the best price after all! =3

Daelon DuLac

If I lived in Skyrim? Hmmm....
I could see myself as a bard, dabbling in alchemy and possibly restoration magic (if I had the gift for magic at all) on the side.
I've never really cared much for the battle aspect of things, even in the regular game.
I never played to fight, after all. I've always played to learn.
The lore. The spells. The books, oh gods, the BOOKS. I love reading every single scrap of information I can get my hands on.
I'd probably be just as likely to waste my years curled up in a little cabin somewhere pouring over literature til the end of my days.

I think, perhaps, eventually I might seek out adventure. The urge to travel versus being complacent may fluctuate once in a while, but I'm not sure I'd seek danger as much as I'd seek the sight of someplace new.
Besides, with all the potions I'd brew up, it would be a waste to sell them all in one spot. A girls gotta shop around to see who offers the best price after all! =3

While I do enjoy my fighting (and lord knows I do a lot of it! as well as hunting), I have to agree with you on the books. I'm getting quite a collection and my home is starting to look like a library. While I usually just take it, I've been known to actually stop in the middle of a Daeger invested barrow and read a book! I'm trying for collections. I actually have all 7 volumes in the History of the Empire collection. :)

MabFaerie

Faerie Queen
While I do enjoy my fighting (and lord knows I do a lot of it! as well as hunting), I have to agree with you on the books. I'm getting quite a collection and my home is starting to look like a library. While I usually just take it, I've been known to actually stop in the middle of a Daeger invested barrow and read a book! I'm trying for collections. I actually have all 7 volumes in the History of the Empire collection. :)

I pretty much stop and read a book as soon as I pick it up.
My friends will be like "MAB! There's a dragon about to eat your face!"
And I'm all "Yeah, well, it can wait. I've been dying to find out what this lusty argonian is going to do next."

Usulama

In real life my dad is a carpenter and my mom is a common stay-at-home mom, so I suppose in SKyrim my dad would build us a house and my mom would have kids and take care of them? Just a normal farm life, you know.
We would be nords.

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
I would be a bandit. Maybe even in time a bandit leader. I would take up residence in an old fort and stage bandit raids from their. We would drink all day and hunt game. Night would be my work hours. Plundering trade caravans and isolated farms so as to avoid the wrath of the local guards. I would insist on moving about in great numbers, at least 15 or so for safety. We would move swiftly in our light armour to avoid detection. Much like a lion moves through the jungle. We would be well drilled and strike hard. You wouldn't stand a chance. Any member of our gang that did anything to jeopardise, or compromise us in any way would be put to the sword. That would be our only rule. Other than that we would be free to do as we wished. What a life!:)

Daelon DuLac

I would be a bandit. Maybe even in time a bandit leader. I would take up residence in an old fort and stage bandit raids from their. We would drink all day and hunt game. Night would be my work hours. Plundering trade caravans and isolated farms so as to avoid the wrath of the local guards. I would insist on moving about in great numbers, at least 15 or so for safety. We would move swiftly in our light armour to avoid detection. Much like a lion moves through the jungle. We would be well drilled and strike hard. You wouldn't stand a chance. Any member of our gang that did anything to jeopardise, or compromise us in any way would be put to the sword. That would be our only rule. Other than that we would be free to do as we wished. What a life!:)
Except, of course for folks like me that are always getting tasked with taking out the Bandit Leader and decide to slaughter every living soul in the hideout. Unfortunately, y'all never see it coming and are dead before I'm within 50 feet of you. The most fun is to pick y'all off from the high ground and watch you burn. Funny, but those dim forts and caves must be messin' with y'all's eyes. You don't even see me when you're standing in front of me. Arrow to the crotch must not be much fun for you. On the plus side, at least I always get a lot of loot from y'all! I like it better when the victims are at least successful. I always feel sorry for the poor newbie that only has 3 gold and a lockpick while the others have 150 & plate mail.

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
Except, of course for folks like me that are always getting tasked with taking out the Bandit Leader and decide to slaughter every living soul in the hideout. Unfortunately, y'all never see it coming and are dead before I'm within 50 feet of you. The most fun is to pick y'all off from the high ground and watch you burn. Funny, but those dim forts and caves must be messin' with y'all's eyes. You don't even see me when you're standing in front of me. Arrow to the crotch must not be much fun for you. On the plus side, at least I always get a lot of loot from y'all! I like it better when the victims are at least successful. I always feel sorry for the poor newbie that only has 3 gold and a lockpick while the others have 150 & plate mail.
I have a skull collection of poor souls who underestimated me. I'd welcome another!

Daelon DuLac

I have a skull collection of poor souls who underestimated me. I'd welcome another!
Me too! I even have a skull that I got from the Frostflow Lighthouse Murders Quest that apparently belonged to one of the victims that I can't get rid of. It's apparently part of quest, but I have no idea which one, since it's obviously not something to do with the Lighthouse. By the way, if your killed by Chauros, is it really murder? They are just beasts. Falmers maybe, but Chauros?

Daelon DuLac

Ya want a good one, steal the "Ancient Travelers" skull from one of those passes way up in the mountains. It's the pride of my collection (since it's not just called a Skull).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts