If you could write your own spells...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JoeReese

If you could write your own spells in skyrim, what would you do?

I think one of my first would be Bound Pickaxe. That's less weight to carry around.

JoeReese

Bears and skeevers would be pretty awesome conjurations. For Master level, you might summon a whole pack of skeevers.

I'd like to write a permanent mage light too, like the ones all around the college. No more tossing torches all over the basement so I can see what I'm doing down there. Just pop a mage light into a corner and there it stays, unless I dispel it.

seeker23

Looking for the Snitch in Skyrim...
Oh! I would write one to make someone else invisible as well. I feel bad when I say no to a kid who runs up to me and asks whether I could turn he/she invisible.

seeker23

Looking for the Snitch in Skyrim...
Oh! I would write one to make someone else invisible as well. I feel bad when I say no to a kid who runs up to me and asks whether I could turn he/she invisible.

Is that the Lars kid who's being bullied by Braith?

"Here kid, just use this on Braith. You don't have to be a mage." (Hands him a Frenzy spell scroll)

Nah, nope not him. But now you mention that, it sounds quite a good idea.

Kayd from Solitude asked me quite a few times and some other kids as well.

AS88

Staff member
JoeReese, there are mods for everything you've suggested, if you're on PC :)

Fedpol2

The Bound Pickaxe is a great idea. Three from Morrowind come to mind; Blind because I think it would be terrifying to be blinded in combat, Night Eye because I am not a fan of torches or Candlelight (Vision of the Tenth Eye has a good effect but I hate switching back and forth) and finally Levitate for those hard to reach places. I also wish Telekinesis could be used on switches and NPCs.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
The Bound Pickaxe is a great idea. Three from Morrowind come to mind; Blind because I think it would be terrifying to be blinded in combat, Night Eye because I am not a fan of torches or Candlelight (Vision of the Tenth Eye has a good effect but I hate switching back and forth) and finally Levitate for those hard to reach places. I also wish Telekinesis could be used on switches and NPCs.

I miss Levitate, and I agree that Blind would be pretty awesome. You could cast it and see your opponents stumbling around blindly, swinging their weapons aimlessly. It would be so cool. :D

Personally, I'd like more summon spells. I love my flame atronach, yeah, but I miss the huge variety of summons you could have in Oblivion. I wish you could summon wild animals, as well as various daedra. It would be cool to summon a sabre cat to your aid, or summon a Draugr Deathlord (level permitting) to fight by your side.

AS88

Staff member
JoeReese, there are mods for everything you've suggested, if you're on PC :)
40.gif

Sorry not everyone is on PC

5zKXz.gif

I'm sorry you're so offended, I'm not a PC user either.

It's strange how I try to offer helpful information to people who've said they want a certain and the viewers of the thread at large, and I'm replied with a gif like that. Some people are on PC - does that mean that just because you're not, nobody else is allowed to talk about it?

Rimfaxe96

I'd want a spell to cast meme faces/GIFs onto almost-defeated enemies matching their dialogue they say (ranges from "Mercy!" to "I think you're bleeding!" etc). That would spice the game up.
For example, when asking Balgruuf about capturing a dragon, I want to see this on his face:
tumblr_lxld86PPzp1qigto9.gif

And this one on every face of the people who watch the scene and consider me to be a total nutjob:
tumblr_lh1ca0ldV21qgzqano1_500.gif

And this one on the faces of the guards who'll have to set up the trap:
65990164_wtf_gif.gif

((Modders, please make this happen. ><))

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
anyone ever played an old game for the ps2 called Psi-Ops? if so you'll recall the wonderful ability to telekineticly grab an enemy and slam them all over the place, it was quite amusing.. thats the type of spell i'd like to have in Skyrim, not just the grab and toss move you can do with a vampire lord but a "true" telekineses spell allowing you to lock on to an npc and repeatedly slam them into any and every obstacle you choose.. this is certainly possible and i can't believe bethesda never thought of this! it would have been so damn cool..

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts