If you could have one weapon......

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cylos

The Last Dragonborn
Auriel's Bow, Reasons for:
  • Aesthetic reasons, IMO one of the most beautiful weapons in the game
  • Connection to Auriel
  • I like the pretty colours when you use 'Sunhallowed Elven Arrows'

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
Jeeze I never knew about "Windshear" in 7 play throughs. I have missed out on what could be a badass weapon.

Volanere

Grand Magister
I like the Nordic sword. Those Nords sure did make a mighty nice sword, but I still hate them.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Dragonbone bow with the arrows ofc.

for ranged and one-handed. stab those Imperials with your triple pointed arrow.

" I used to be an adventurer like you, until I got an arrow stabbed in my face"

BOOM Headstab.

no, seriously. They should make it possible to stab with arrows. :)

Saozig

Hippy
As nice as the fancy unique weapons are, I honestly like the plain ol' Elven bow and the Ebony sword. Both seem to have an adequate level of damage for a skilled character without the risk of ever being overpowered (unless you enchanted the bleep out of them).

I like bound sword and bow too but that little beat there where you wait for it to materialized after you cast the spell kind of drives me crazy.

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
I wish I could have an enchanted glass battleaxe that would fit in one hand! :D

I think glass and elven weapons are very pretty. :) If I could have only one weapon, it'd either be a bow, or something sharp. No hammers or anything. >P

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Chillrend is ungodly sexy! If I could ADD a weapon to the game, I would go with an ancient falmer 1H sword. I imagine it'd be a sleeker, ivory sword that resembled the silver sword. And I would kill things very nicely with it...

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Tie between:

Dawnbreaker & Mace of Molag Bol for 2nd and 3rd,

Auriel's (sp) Bow for number one.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Tie between:

Dawnbreaker & Mace of Molag Bol for 2nd and 3rd,

Auriel's (sp) Bow for number one.

Auriel is right, Auri-El is also accepted, although it's the bow is spelled "Auriel's" in game.

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
Weapons? Feh. I need naught but my lyre. Behold the power of music, villains!

Oh, poo. I suppose I have to pick, now don't I? Hmmmm... well, the Ebony Blade is a nice looking weapon, especially if you combine it with the Nightingale Armor. Instant "evil ninja". If not the Ebony Blade, then Chillrend. A vapor emitting, blue glass sword with great damage output at higher levels? Gimme.

Neriad13

Premium Member

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
I would go with the Steel Battleaxe of Fiery Souls. But if I only had a choice of generic weapons I would get a pair of Ebony War Axes and a shield.