If you could have one shout what would it be?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What should THIS weeks song of the week be?

• Total voters

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
Personally I would like to have either slow time or whirlwind sprint. Being that I run track the latter would be the best. :p
Anyway post your wants.

Rathalos Lord Of The Shoutbox

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Gotta say I would love to have elemental fury, would seriously balance out my current handicap while I'm training.

mcfrg

Become Ethereal shout. It's convenient to be able to jump off cliffs, and could be useful in combat, especially as a mage when casting a master spell.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
I just want a shout that makes a legion of Groundhog's pop out of the ground and eat my enemy. All while you hear that "Chitter!!! Chitter!!! Chitter!!!" noise.

Dylansauce02

Slaying Trolls and taking names.
Fus Ro Da for the hallways at school. :D

Throw Voice. I would have too much fun with that. "Hey cheese breath." And my boss would get distracted from what she was about to tell me to do :p

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
well, if we are talking about real life it is a toss-up between 2...either the ethereal one or whirlwind sprint (as long as it is all 3 words)

gamewise i would say FUS RO DAH!!!!!!!!

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
Oh well I thought it was common sense for RL for one can obtain all the shouts in-game...

Like Father says "Common sense is not very common."

:p