If ur a nonchristian

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sentinala

Premium Member
Stay the fuk away from christianity. It ruined my life.

God fuked my life. Any nonchristians reading this, beaware

If u let god fuk u, there will be no foreplay.
Rest assured, he'll screw you complete til ur a$$ is blue and gray.

Sentinala

Premium Member
Idk what I'm gonna do. 23 with nothing acomplished cuz of my mental health.
Was in colege this year but memtal breakdown got me expelled, hospitlaized, then jailed.

Finally got a job, but after 2 days I had suicide attempt and lost it.

Been in treatment since 16. Fml

Ironclad

Dude, you need to sit down & relax.
Life is fluid, not everything is forever, things/situations/emotions DO mutate over time.

I seriously recommend you visit a doctor, if you haven't already. I had to do it, I tortured myself for a few years before I finally broke. 6 years on (yes, a long time) and i'm better, happier, with myself.

Be nice to yourself, be your own best friend. Above all things: Be gentle on yourself.

Ironclad

At the worst, try to understand that you may be 'different' in some ways, compared to what some people expect. This is NOT a bad thing. What is tricky is coming to terms with just who you are, and accepting life, your life, for what it is.

Again, be gentle on yourself.

Peace :)

Ironclad

PS: 23 is still young. When we are teenagers we see people in their 20s as 'older & wiser', when in our early 20s we see the same things in people in their 30s. But this is all crap, no matter how old you are your brain remains the same as it was years earlier.
At 23 you STILL have all your life ahead of you - but at 23 you think it's the end of the road. It isn't; I went to Uni in my late 30s. Truth be told, I was too wild when I was younger, I was only ready for higher Ed when I cooled down.
You can do whatever you want in this life, and whenever you want to. There is no race.

Sentinala

Premium Member
Ya I been in treatment since 16 I'm 23 now

I came to terms that I can't do anything and ill never acomplish any of my dreams or goals.

The best thing that can happen to me now is getting on disability. Then ill just chill, eat and game til I die from die from old age, or finally get the guts to kill myself

Ironclad

I came to terms that I can't do anything and ill never acomplish any of my dreams or goals.
Wrong. That is so wrong. One of my old friends is particularly ill, he's been in and out of hospitals since he was 16ish yet he is the most gifted & natural guitarist I have met. Granted, he's unlikely to play with Metallica, but he has 'his thing' and no one will take that from him.
Never say never. Find something pal, find something that is just for you. Music, DJing, writing poetry, jogging, website design... something to engage your mind. Make it yours.

Ironclad

I highly recommend weightlifting, it gave me my serotonin back. Gets the anger out & gives a focus both of us (had) lost.
If you ever need a chat, i'm here, PM or otherwise. Tonight i'm out to watch the Champion's League final (Chelsea FC fan), back later. :)

Sentinala

Premium Member
I was into bodybuilding too...had a really good base
Ya, but I'm 23, living wih parents. I was in a homeless shleter for last month
I need a way to get job or something
What will I do when they die?

EleanorUnicorn

please don't hurt yourself, it is the worst thing anyone can do to themselves. you're only 23, you have your whole life ahead of you! and a disability can make life tough, but life is still worth living, and dreams can come true! get a pen and paper and write down your hopes and dreams, then write what you need to do to acomplish them! i am 19 years old, will be 20 on 4th of july, and i moved out of my parents house when i was 15. i had my own appartment and was going to school every day, along with exams, schoolwork, keeping the house clean, paying the bills, buying my groceries, visiting my grandma (and grandad when he was in hospital). i worked my ass off, kept my house clean, and got top grades for my exams. i stayed on for an extra year to study languages, then i got a job in a factory for 3 months and saved up all my money, and now i am living in brazil teaching english :) it hasn't been easy, infact life is hard as fu*k sometimes, but i would never throw such a precious gift away. you need to have a goal, and the drive to accomplish it. set yourself a goal every day, even if it's something simple, like walking to the shops, and you will feel better. also, go to the doctors and tell him how you're feeling. and the best advice of all? get yourself a puppy :D people with pets are less likely to be depressed, they make you more active and get you out the house, and you will have someone to stay alive for! i really hope you feel better about yourself soon <3

Ironclad

Ya, but I'm 23, living wih parents. I was in a homeless shleter for last month

What will I do when they die?

When they die you stand up and fill the gap yourself. If they own their home you will live in it, it's yours.
I need a way to get job or something
I don't know the USA thing, but if it anything like the UK - there MUST be some support systems in place, in mental health issues allowing people to find a place in society is seen as key to removing depression because it softens the apparent futility of life, giving focus & pride. I myself am a nihilist, but at the same time you ought find a slot, even if no one cares for your chosen trade (job) or hobby, because life is what you alone make it.
I was into bodybuilding too...had a really good base
Good, then you know the basics at least. Get a free-pass to a gym and make yourself a routine that suits you. Don't let anyone distract you as you plough your way to the fittest MoFo in town. That is your goal for the summer.