If the next elder scroll is without fast travel will you buy it

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Phenomenal TJ

The One And Only
I think I'd buy just about anything Bethesda through at me anymore.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
It won't be but I would love it even more if it didn't. I never fast travel anyways, It would be awsome if they brought back the old transport system from morrowind.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Definetly agree with Meben, I only fast travel if I'm pressed on time, I love looking at Skyrims scenery and meeting the travellers. I used to fast travel everywhere but now I never fast travel because I did a roleplay where you type down what you did in-game sort of and I had to travel on foot. Just awesome.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
yea, there are so many beautiful views throughout skyrim it would be a shame to waist them.

lwjff82yessa

Probably if they bring back the speed attribute from oblivion. Once you got that and athletics to 100 you didn't even need to fast travel lol

Sent from my Nokia Mobira Cityman 1320 using Tapatalk 2

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
It's really interesting to see all the interesting characters and enemies on the roads. It gets even more interesting if you have Dawnguard. They added a lot of random road npcs with that.

Ponchosam

I would, as long as they added other modes of transport, like actually useable horses, or carriages that you actually ride in or what-not.

Sent from my Potato using Tapatalk 2

DryadSpeaks

Killing dragons like it's nobody's business.
I definitely would. I only fast travel if I'm in a hurry to get somewhere (or in a hurry to finish a quest so I can go to bed because it's 4am and I have to get up for work lol). Otherwise...there are so many things you miss if you fast travel everywhere.

Plus, if you're an alchemist, you get a chance to collect everything if you just wander around in the general direction of your next quest marker. It just makes it so much more fun, and really enhances the gameplay for me.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
I would, as long as they added other modes of transport, like actually useable horses, or carriages that you actually ride in or what-not.

Sent from my Potato using Tapatalk 2

This.

I'd buy it regardless though, but they should really let followers use horses as well, as long as they have access to one that isn't stolen though. Maybe multiple followers as well, would be cool to travel through an open field with your group, on your horses.

JClarke1953

I'm not sure. Right now as a lvl 36 fem Mage/Vamp with only a couple of Vamp perks left to fill, it seems Dawnguard waits for me at places I go to get a "Word of Power". So, I've gotten so I fast travel to a nearby place I've cleared, and Serana and I ambush them. I like the fast travel, mainly for time, and the quickest way from point A to B. I can't get rid of Serana and get Lydia back, so I'm stuck with her, for the time being.

If another patch was put in eliminating the fast travel, I doubt I'd get it. I mean, I can't even use/ get a horse as my "companion" can't either. Even more so, I have to supply her gear anyway, so let's keep the fast travel?

I use fast travel and it's probably ruining some of the experience in the game for me, but hey I'm to dang impatient.

But in the next game if they removed fast-travel I would no doubt still buy it. It would probably create a better experience for me anyway. I would get to enjoy the scenery of the game more and possibly encounter events I would of not seen by fast-traveling.

Why are we thinking of the next game though? It won't be out most likely for another four years, unless you count the MMO. But you might have to shoot yourself if that game didn't include fast-travel. As I have heard that a majority of Tamriel is included in that game.

Exelex

Pshh, I would buy the game regardless if it had fast travel or not. I don't mind travelling on foot. More gameplay time for me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts