• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I keep running in to this skooma addict idiot wood elf (I'm assuming he's a skooma addict as he always has at least 1/2 a dozen bottles on him). Inevitably he'll run up and start punching me. Now I can handle those folks that run up and attack me with a weapon, no qualms, but this poor guy just using his ebony gauntletted fists and start whaling away. I always feel so bad for killing him. Fortunately he seems to always come back (same guy different location or even the same sometimes). Maybe skooma is actually a reanimation drug!

Interestingly, I was on my home last night and ran in to Babette feeding off the same fool. Nice to see her. Oddly, I had to run back the way I came for a few minutes and when I came back to the same place, there he was again being all punchy and very much alive (temporarily, of course)!

He's just weird. Oh, and lest I forget, a total idiot. Why on earth would you attack a guy in dragon-scale armed to the teeth with your fists? Are you daft bro?

xsneakyxsimx

That's AI for you. Or should that be AU...

skyrim-bandit-logic_o_1311767.jpg

Daelon DuLac

That's AI for you. Or should that be AU...

skyrim-bandit-logic_o_1311767.jpg
Hey! I run in to these three all the time and they too are idiots. You claim to be Imperial soldiers and want paid off? Then explain the naked imperial soldiers over there and, since the Stormcloaks won, why you feel entitled to it? I'm not stupid.

Agent007

Moody Dovahkiin
I've encountered the skooma dealers too. For me, it's not just wood elves. I've seen Argonians, Redguards, orcs, even an Altmer! They've all been male, though...

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
I've encountered the skooma dealers too. For me, it's not just wood elves. I've seen Argonians, Redguards, orcs, even an Altmer! They've all been male, though...

I think I've seen a female orc, most of mine have been Argonian. I always make them hostile so I don't get a bounty, I then take their sleeping tree sap to Ysolda.

Agent007

Moody Dovahkiin
I think I've seen a female orc, most of mine have been Argonian. I always make them hostile so I don't get a bounty, I then take their sleeping tree sap to Ysolda.

I always keep it for myself. From a roleplaying view, my character is a skooma addict. Keeps the sleeping tree sap and extra bottles of skooma hidden upstairs in the loft in Breezehome.

... Oops.

Daelon DuLac

This guy wasn't a Skooma dealer. I run in to them all the time, buy their entire stash and then sell it to somebody else (or store it - my usual method - I have almost 2K bottles of it now!). This guy was just some idiot (the same idiot) that constantly runs up and attacks me with his fists. I ran in to him 3 times yesterday. Sheesh dude! It doesn't seem to matter if I run him through or a vampire drains him dry, he just bounces back! Maybe I should take up Skooma if it will let me come back from the dead so often!

Daelon DuLac

I always keep it for myself. From a roleplaying view, my character is a skooma addict. Keeps the sleeping tree sap and extra bottles of skooma hidden upstairs in the loft in Breezehome.

... Oops.
NOOOO! Now Lydia knows! Of course that would explain her hanging out in your bedroom all the time and constantly wandering about. At least the place is clean though... Damned Lydia - I hate her sooooooo much!

I run into the skooma dealers and demand my guild cut (normally all of their stash) if they don't had it over they get a dirt nap. If there is any drug trade going on in Skyrim it comes through me first.

Tree Sap is safe to consume its the skooma you should sell to others.

I keep running in to this skooma addict idiot wood elf (I'm assuming he's a skooma addict as he always has at least 1/2 a dozen bottles on him). Inevitably he'll run up and start punching me. Now I can handle those folks that run up and attack me with a weapon, no qualms, but this poor guy just using his ebony gauntletted fists and start whaling away. I always feel so bad for killing him. Fortunately he seems to always come back (same guy different location or even the same sometimes). Maybe skooma is actually a reanimation drug!

Interestingly, I was on my home last night and ran in to Babette feeding off the same fool. Nice to see her. Oddly, I had to run back the way I came for a few minutes and when I came back to the same place, there he was again being all punchy and very much alive (temporarily, of course)!

He's just weird. Oh, and lest I forget, a total idiot. Why on earth would you attack a guy in dragon-scale armed to the teeth with your fists? Are you daft bro?
For Sure:p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts