Ideas for new spells and abilities

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

KayO199X

I'm hoping Bethesda will add a few new abilities in a future DLC. Most of my ideas relate to the removal of the unarmed skill. If they add the unarmed skill to skyrim, here are some of the moves I would like to see.

Kick- could be done by hitting the jump button in combat. Kicking uses a lot of stamina, but it has a long range and could stagger the enemy. Some enemies may kick as well.
Steal Weapon- Unarmed power attacks have a chance of taking the enemy's weapons. There is an animation if this is successful.
Break Neck- Steaking up on a humanoid enemy and attacking them unarmed gives you the chance of breaking thier neck, killing them instantly and silently.
Stomp Head- If a humanoid ememy is laying on the ground, you can finish them off by stomping their head into a bloody pulp before they get up. This attack has its' own animation, but it can be interupted by other enemies.

So what spells or abilities would you add?

Well there are alot of treads on this and generally most agree on weaponry like spears , also abilitys like riding your own dragon and so on myself personnaly would love to be able to create smith all weaponry and armor. Also would love to be able to steal special enchantments from uniqeu items , and would love they add the arena to this aswell as an expansion that is much more challanging and hardcore. Hope this is what your looking for ....

On spells and ablities would love a shape shifting abitlity (Being able to turn into a dragon or mammoth) Spells i would love the classic teleport .....

XbSuper

I'd just like the return of mark and recall, it was nice being able to cast a spell, and instantly teleport to anywhere in the world(that you had previously marked). It basically would just save a loading screen or 2 for me, as I would mark inside my house, or whatever guild I'm currently completing.

As for unarmed, I would love to see this skill reborn, but adding it, would mean having to add a skill for sneak and magic(unless you consider unarmed a sneak ability, then magic and warrior) as well. No doubt this could be done, but if it was, people would still find problems, and we'd just have something new to complain about.

KayO199X

As for unarmed, I would love to see this skill reborn, but adding it, would mean having to add a skill for sneak and magic(unless you consider unarmed a sneak ability, then magic and warrior) as well. No doubt this could be done, but if it was, people would still find problems, and we'd just have something new to complain about.
The new sneak abilitiy could be Agility. Here are some new moves...
Dodge- Hitting a cetain button combo allows your character to dodge attacks instead of simply blocking them.
Catlike- Improves the distance at which you can fall and not take damage.
Sprinter- Increases your sprinting speed and lowers the amount of stamina required to sprint.
Climb- Allows the Dragonborn to climb up preset climbing locations.
Air Strike- Allows you to attack in midair, doing more damage.
Improved Jump- Your character can jump higher.

The new magic ability could be Mysticism...
Unlock- A spell that unlocks locks. You will need a more powerful spell to unlock harder locks.
Slow Fall- You fall to the ground slowly, avoiding fall damage.
Teleport- You can teleport to any of the hold capitals. You will arrive instantly, unlike when you use "fast travel".
Water Walking- You can now walk on water.
Feather- You can now carry more stuff.
Burdon- Your enemy will walk slowly, as if overencombered.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts