Ideas for new NPC characters

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

KayO199X

I remember how Fallout 3 added a lot of great, memorable characters in its' DLCs. I'm hoping Skyrim will do this too. I'll list my ideas for new characters, and some info about them, including thier race, age (in human years), and ocupation. Most relate to the addition of non-human children in Skyrim.

Abanji
Race- Khajiit
Age- 23
Occupation- Slave, Former trader
Abanji is a young Khajiit woman who was captured by bandits. She currently works for them as a slave. If you save her, she can be married.

M'iraj
Race- Khajiit
Age- 13
Occupation- Apprentice Trader
M'iraj is the son of Ri'saad, and accompanies his father's trade caravan. M'iraj will talk to the player about his training as trader, and how much he misses his mother who is back in Elsweyr.

Aravi and Vanjirra
Race- Khajiit
Age- Both 8
Occupation- Apprentice Traders
Aravi and Vanjirra are the twin daughters of Ma'drin. They have a habbit of finishing each other's sentences, and will frequently pester the player to buy their useless junk.

Milos
Race- Argonian
Age- 9
Occupation- Child
An argonian boy who lives in Riften with his mother Wujeeta. He frequently complains about his mother's Skooma addiction, and how she dosn't spend enough time with him.

Nakuma
Race- Argonian
Age- 7
Occupation- Child
A little argonion girl who lives in Riften. She is the daughter of Medesi and frequently helps her father run his jewlery stall. She has a huge crush on Milos and will task the player with delivering secret admirer gifts to him.

Walks-Alone
Race- Argonian
Age- 12
Occupation- Orphan, Child Laboror
An argonian orphan who lives in the Argonian Assemblage in Windhelm. The older argonians take care of him.

Argonian and Khajit children, I like this idea. I would like to maybe see unique characters that are recruitable into the Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, Companions ect. That would be fun.

KayO199X

Here's more for the list...

Dunel
Race- Dunmer
Age- 8
Occupation- Child
One of the many dunmer children in Windhelm's Gray Quarter. He is very shy, and is always in a depressed mood. Grimvar Crule-seas has a quest where you need to convence his parents to let him play with Dunel.

Dralora
Race- Dunmer
Age- 6
Occupation- Child
A shy dunmer girl living Windhelm. The player will first see her getting bullied by two Nord boys. The player may choose the get the boys to leave her alone.

Anirne
Race- Altmer
Age- 11
Occupation- Merchant in Training
The daughter of Taarie and a huge snob. Like Nelkir, Anirne will make rude comments to the player.

Grognak
Race- Orc
Age- 10
Occupation- Warrior in Training
An orc boy living in one of the orc stronghold's. He boasts about how is the strongest of the Orc children.

Bulak
Race- Orc
Age- 10
Occupation- Warrior in Training
A tomboyish orc girl. She is Grognak's biggest rival, and frequently competes against him.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts