I want to move out of Whiterun

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
There's nothing keeping you there! Don't worry Tesla is here to help! First you'll want to look around and choose a new town to live in(It'll have to be one of the major ones, Windhelm, Winterhold, Solitude and such) speak to the Jarl in charge of the town. He'll have missions and what not for you to do, similar to what you had to do in Whiterun. Also remember if you finish all his missions and he/she still doesn't offer you a house, complete some side quests offered by the people of the town. This will give you a better "rep" with the town. If your lazy and have a lot of gold, you can also find the town's beggar(every major city has one) and give him gold, 1-10 pieces is what I've heard to get better "rep" good luck too you sir!

Sickness

There's nothing keeping you there! Don't worry Tesla is here to help! First you'll want to look around and choose a new town to live in(It'll have to be one of the major ones, Windhelm, Winterhold, Solitude and such) speak to the Jarl in charge of the town. He'll have missions and what not for you to do, similar to what you had to do in Whiterun. Also remember if you finish all his missions and he/she still doesn't offer you a house, complete some side quests offered by the people of the town. This will give you a better "rep" with the town. If your lazy and have a lot of gold, you can also find the town's beggar(every major city has one) and give him gold, 1-10 pieces is what I've heard to get better "rep" good luck too you sir!
I feel as if you did not watch the video.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Well, I have to say my Whiterun is much more hospitable than this! I couldn't help but find it terribly entertaining how all the goodies on the table in the Companion hall were swirling around like some crazy haunted house though...

Truewan

The video was pretty damn entertaining! Looks exciting haha... some rare and extraordinary things can happen in skyrim.

I literally laughed to tears when I saw Niko's response LOL. I mean... the fact people care about their epeen so much on even just a skyrim forum is hilarious. Not to mention the second sentence "Don't worry Tesla is here to help!" I bet he isn't even going to recheck the thread because he believes you've been "helped", by his awe inspiring advice lol.

Just wow lol Thanks for the post, that made my day, both the video and the response.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
well, you did ask 'any suggestions?' I just assume it's a sarcasm response. but it's too long and thorough to BE sarcastic. Perhaps, it's long and thorough to be IRONICALLY helpful? hm...

Anyways, funny video. Always love causing mayhem in TES towns hahaha

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Well, my first thought was along the lines of Tesla's. Then I watched the... well, mayhem is too soft a word for it. Heh.

Sickness

Well, I have to say my Whiterun is much more hospitable than this! I couldn't help but find it terribly entertaining how all the goodies on the table in the Companion hall were swirling around like some crazy haunted house though...
Yes, the flying items part made my day.

Dzylon

I love to find a long table covered in items (like in the Companion's Guild), stand on one end (the long way), and use Unrelenting Force.

Yeah, I'd love to hear the story behind all this chaos!

Also, what the heck is up with guards?! The city is under attack by a whole flight of dragons, yet the entire contingent of guardsmen are chasing you around the town. "Heck with the dragon burning our town and our citizenry to cinders, let's get that miscreant, men!" ;)

brandon

wow that was nuts. one question though did you call one of the dragons? mainly the one that came inside the castle. but yeah id be moving too.

Kasha

Could i be your roomate in white run, it looks very fun. Ive gotten bored with towns, there not even all that fun to rob people. there up at 3 a.m. go to sleep people, i need to steal your stuff.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts