I think that there should be an Elder Scrolls game that takes place OUTSIDE of Tamriel.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which continent besides Tamriel is your favorite?

• Yokuda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atmora

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Akavir

Votes: 18 90.0%

• Total voters

Riftus

AKAVIR! I would like to play as a Ka'Po'Tun and be the chosen one or something who gets to turn into a dragon. I'm interested in the snow demons, Tsaesci, and monkeys as well, but I prefer the Ka'Po'Tun.

perkecet

if they do make a game in akavir i doubt its races would be playable. youd probably be a POW or maybe taken there to fight after being in prison. idk, but youll be a prisoner.

PelagiusIV

You said that there was a war of an Akavir race and the humans. The dragons have had plenty of wars with the humans.

Ahh I see what you mean now. I was confused before, sorry if it sounded snotty.

I was referring to a race that currently lives on Akavir though that has intentions to again attempt an invasion on Tamriel. Apparently there's a leader of one of the races who is immortal and has led previous invasions, but obviously failed. I think its him and his race that again wish to wage war, although I could be wrong.

ShadowMage

Article Writer
Ahh I see what you mean now. I was confused before, sorry if it sounded snotty.

I was referring to a race that currently lives on Akavir though that has intentions to again attempt an invasion on Tamriel. Apparently there's a leader of one of the races who is immortal and has led previous invasions, but obviously failed. I think its him and his race that again wish to wage war, although I could be wrong.
Well all of the lore outside of Tamriel is confusing, so I don't blame you.

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
I want Valenwood over another continent, but only because I'm a proud Bosmer.

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
Let us finish Tamriel then jump outside.
Elsywer or Black Marsh.....one of those should be where out next game is set.

perkecet

id expect the next game to be some combination of valenwood, elsweyr, and alinor. possibly all three since they arent too large and it will most likely be made on a next gen console. i personally dont see black marsh ever being done. its just a giant swamp that all but argonians cant survive in. i just doubt itll ever happen. after that id be all for akavir, as im sure thats the only other continent theyd even think of, since its the only one we have much of any info on. its also the only continent weve had contact with, other than a few short encounters with the sload.

Neriad13

Premium Member
id expect the next game to be some combination of valenwood, elsweyr, and alinor. possibly all three since they arent too large and it will most likely be made on a next gen console. i personally dont see black marsh ever being done. its just a giant swamp that all but argonians cant survive in. i just doubt itll ever happen. after that id be all for akavir, as im sure thats the only other continent theyd even think of, since its the only one we have much of any info on. its also the only continent weve had contact with, other than a few short encounters with the sload.

Have you ever read the ingame book series "Argonian Account?" It's all about Black Marsh and I assure you that it isn't just a swamp. It's an insane self-contained ecosystem with bizarre creatures and plants, as well as the site of an ongoing class struggle. I don't know what sort of story would take place in it, but I'd love to see it.

Though, personally, for the next game, I'm rather hoping to see Summerset Isle.

Olle

It would be fun with a game that are a bit beside the elder scrolls series. There you go back through time to ysgamor then you can be in Atmora,Skyrim and Morrowind and you will meet the snow elves and the dwemer. That would be really cool.

perkecet

^according to an article i read, theres supposed to be an elder scrolls MMO being announced in may. its said to take place a couple thousand years before the events of skyrim. also, it said there would be only 3 playable races. im not sure how much i believe it. ill look for the article, and edit this if i find it.

EDIT: i guess i believe it, i didnt realize how much coverage its had. it will be set in the second era. link: Exclusive: Bethesda to Announce Elder Scrolls MMO in May

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
My list of what I would want would be

1: Blackmarsh
2: Hammerfell
3: Valenwood
4: Summerset Isle
5: Elsweyr
6: Highrock
7: Return to Morrowind
8: Return to Cyrodill
9: Then maybe outside of Tamerial.

So much to see in Tamerial still for me. As well as the stuff we've seem in the previous games are supposed to have changed, so there is still ALOT going on.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts