i may have underestimated this quest...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Eludwyn

ok, however i may have discovered this too late as i am currently stuck in a tomb with a level 30 dragon priest murdering me every 20 seconds

Don't think there's much else you can do other then leaving the tomb and readying yourself to come back. :\

stagnant94

i didn't sign up for this crap! i thought it would just be 'oh, learn your spells, then after 7 years go kill voldermort, i wasn't prepared for some monstrous floating weirdo with sparks coming out of his hand

Eludwyn

Do you have any perks you could use up? Might be able to pool some into alteration to resist some magicka damage.

Azriel

i have a great idea....if you are going to leave just go get the Atronach stone and you will absorb half the damage he would inflict in mana. you will only take half the damage you normally would and it will refill your magic so you wont run out...it is invaluable to a mage

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
I think the best strategy here would be to leave the place and prepare. The people who mentioned Krosis' staff have it right - he's incredibly easy to kill if you have a follower and a lot of arrows. Just kill the dragon on the word wall, run over to the tomb, Krosis'll burst out, then turn around and run like hell. Jump onto a sloping rock and, if you're in the right position, he won't be able to hit you (he aims below the belt). then just take pot shots with your arrows until he dies.