• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
First time I ever sided with the Imperials and when he demanded it be the Dragonborn who takes his head, I felt honored and proud!

His head may indeed be on a display spike in Cyrodil, but my mannequin in my Solitude estate is wearing his armor.

I even sat awhile on his throne just to see what it felt like...I much prefer killing kings rather than acting like one.

Just goes to show not all Nords are power mad...sadly though, in that battle for Windhelm, my favorite companion, Janessa the dark elf was slain :sadface:

Immediately after I got my inheritance letter about the death of Aldor. Bittersweet victory, war is hell.

Now I just gotta decide who needs killing next!

Too bad Warcraft never got me so caught up in a storyline, at least not since the rise of Emo Arthas. Just wanted to share the fun I had his evening with my fellow forumites!

Cheers.

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
When asked to take Ulfric's head at the end of the Imperials Questline. Ulfric said "Let the Dragonborn be the one to do it. It'll make for a better song." I turned around and walked the other way, I had denied his first request to join the Stormcloaks and I denied his last request by not killing him. So in a way I just another foot-slogging conscript in another pointless war that Caused the blood of the innocent and guilty to mix on the many battlegrounds of Skyrim.

OvoidAxhead

When a regular axe just won't cut it.
I sided with the imperials on my first playthrough; after killing ulfric I stripped his clothes and strolled around windhelm in them, and then finished all of my incomplete quests wearing nothing but his clothes (no armor bonus) and an iron battleaxe:cool:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts