I killed Shadowmere with auriels bow. (GLITCH/BUG)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Is this a glitch or am i a daedric god?

• Total voters

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
Hey there fellow skyrim fans, if your like me and bought dawnguard straight away then you will know this is a amazing DLC, new weapons, new enemies, new allies, a new story and misc quests!
What's not to love!?
So i just completed the DLC about 2 hours ago and got auriels bow, i shot my sunhallowed elven bows at shadowmere multiple times, his health was going away like i was fighting a guard!
So i actually ended up killing him!
Now i believe unless my character is a new daedric prince that this is a glitch, if we could get word for bethesda to sort this out by either increasing shadowmeres health or lowering the power of the bow that would be great, but lets be honest, more health for shadowmere sounds better!
So whats your ideas?

Kuros

Don't really care. I dont use shadowmere. And why would you want to lower the bow's damage? My advice is....don't shoot shadowmere.

VonCrown

Shadowmere can already die -if- something does enough damage to 1-shot it. I'm guessing it's just a really strong bow?

VonCrown

Yeah, that's the thing. As long as an attack doesn't do enough damage to outright 1-shot shadowmere, the damage doesn't even happen, for all intents and purposes. But if it does do enough damage to 1-shot them, then I as far as I can tell the game counts shadowmere as 'dead' before whatever mega-super-uber-insta-heal script that horse has goes off.