I killed a chicken and got a bounty

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

azuremight

I killed a chicken and i got a 45 bounty slapped in my face. And a few moments later 2 villagers were running at me with weapons :p
Anyone else killed a chicken before? I didnt think they would treasure their chicken so much..

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Haha, that's exactly what happened to me! I shot it with my bow then some guy in Riverwood came running at me. I died.

iLLoNyX

Arch Mage to Clan Thu'um.
Lol!!! Remember Fable? Chicken chaser!

ChicN Freak

Chicken of the Third Reich
>:O How dare you!! I love chickens (roosters in particular) !!!! My profile pic is of my mos favourite chciken EVER!!! Name: Mr Fluffiagans.
CAN YOU BEAT THAT YOU @#@^$&!

:D Roflmao

ChicN Freak

Chicken of the Third Reich
Roflmao :)

And HEX. You should know better than to frenzy a chicken; it would destroy your character in an instant.
There would be no stopping it. Cataclysm would spread throughout the world, cities would crumble, children incinerated. And why? Because you just had to frenzy the chicken. THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PICK A FIGHT WITH A CHICKEN.

XD

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Roflmao :)

And HEX. You should know better than to frenzy a chicken; it would destroy your character in an instant.
There would be no stopping it. Cataclysm would spread throughout the world, cities would crumble, children incinerated. And why? Because you just had to frenzy the chicken. THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PICK A FIGHT WITH A CHICKEN.

XD
I frenzied a bunny and this happened. Or I just had a pet rabbit for couple of minutes

Prince Boromirr

Dragon Slayer
I killed a chicken at Dragon bridge cause I saw them and wanted to see what would happened, right after I killed the ( yard bird ) two large Imperial guards attacked me I killed them .Right after that very same moment I was attacked by a frozen dragon right on the same spot where I killed the guards, I then proceeded to slay that dragon , all the towns people marveled at my powers and then they left me alone to go on my way.

ToadBacon

Dont eat toads. Do eat bacon!
AHahah! i love the idea that so many people are killing chickens! :D
I made a video on it, but it seems that every time I try make a vid I get attacked by a dragon, here it is anyway. enjoy.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts