I found Runa Fair-Shield's parents

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Usulama

Most orphan kids are impossible to trace, seeing they all look the same.
But Runa, in the orphanage, has a last name!

If you remember Haelga, running Haelga's bunkhouse in Riften, you know she has a niece.
Svana Fair-Shield.
She can be heard telling Haelga about how she is in love with Sibbi Black-Briar. Sibbi is a womanizer, and when my female character visited him in his jail, he instantly hit on her.

Svana and Runa are obviously related, and I doubt they are sisters. It is possible that Svana got pregnant by Sibbi and put her little girl up for adoption, which would make Runa half Black-Briar.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
hmmm interesting :D

Karen

boop.
It's a good theory, but I believe Svana's last name is Far-Shield, not Fair-Shield. Almost. :p

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Most orphan kids are impossible to trace, seeing they all look the same.
But Runa, in the orphanage, has a last name!

If you remember Haelga, running Haelga's bunkhouse in Riften, you know she has a niece.
Svana Fair-Shield.
She can be heard telling Haelga about how she is in love with Sibbi Black-Briar. Sibbi is a womanizer, and when my female character visited him in his jail, he instantly hit on her.

Svana and Runa are obviously related, and I doubt they are sisters. It is possible that Svana got pregnant by Sibbi and put her little girl up for adoption, which would make Runa half Black-Briar.
good to know I going to set up a relationship between the 2 in the creaton kit for my next mod!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts