I dislike Khajiit and Argonians

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AS88

Staff member
HqmId.gif

Ferrari32

Dovahkiin
Racist bastard!

Level VII

Do'vish
Okay?

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
Argonian is actually the race i play as the most, what isn't kickass about breathing underwater, and being resistant to poison, oh and looking like dragonish humanoid? Plus they seem to make good assassins, but that might just be me.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
But... Why?

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
To each his own, I guess. I'm attempting to play a Khajit, but am having trouble with the roleplay. Have never tried an Argo, but will. Any particular reason why you don't like them? Is it an RP thing or just a personal preference?

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
No Hist sap for you.

Lunaruse

The Milkdrinking Elf
I guess I can kind of understand. . . But I actually like all the races, I just have a hard time playing certain races for a long amount of time. I've played 40+ hours individually on Altmers, Bosmers, Redguards, Nords, Khajiit, Imperials and Bretons. But I just can't get into playing Orcs, Dunmer, or Argonians. Don't get me wrong, they are all really great and I love their interesting and unique cultures, but for some reason I can't play those three races for a extended period of time without getting bored.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
I guess I can kind of understand. . . But I actually like all the races, I just have a hard time playing certain races for a long amount of time. I've played 40+ hours individually on Altmers, Bosmers, Redguards, Nords, Khajiit, Imperials and Bretons. But I just can't get into playing Orcs, Dunmer, or Argonians. Don't get me wrong, they are all really great and I love their interesting and unique cultures, but for some reason I can't play those three races for a extended period of time without getting bored.
Hmm... I can't play Bretons. Don't know why, just can't. I've been playing the game since 2011 and have only managed to put in 8 hours tops on Bretons.

Lunaruse

The Milkdrinking Elf
Hmm... I can't play Bretons. Don't know why, just can't. I've been playing the game since 2011 and have only managed to put in 8 hours tops on Bretons.

Must be the forehead wrinkles.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit

Must be the forehead wrinkles.
No, its the eyes. I love the war paints though.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
After reading The Infernal City and Lord of Souls I have a new appreciation for Saxhleel and Khajiit. Mere-Glim is one of my favorite characters, one of the main protagonists, and has a vital role in saving Tamriel from the floating city Umbriel. Lesspa and her small Khajiit clan have a smaller role in the The Infernal City but they're instrumental in protecting Prince Attrebus Mede and Sul while they're in Oblivion fleeing Hircine and his hunting horde. I suppose if not for them, Treb and Sul would have never made it out alive and Tamriel would have fallen to Umbriel and Lord Vuhon. I don't think I'm capable of disliking two races that produced such admirable characters in the books. <3

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Dagmar is once again the best voice I've ever heard before. I both like The Infernal City and Lord of Souls. In fact my favorite characters are always Argonians. And I enjoy Khajiits and Bosmer as well. But to me most of the Mer and all of the Men are boring to me. But that is just my opinion of course

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts