• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tbagalot

master forum ninja
Ever since skyrim came out i have been spending most of my weekends eating, sleeping, and playing skyrim. I need help, :sadface:

Maybe it will stop if i play more skyrim.

zane2453

The Bill Gates of Skyrim
Lol me too, but I have an excuse for staying at home. Im not 16 yet (dont have a license) and my parents wont drive me into town really (i live 30 minutes away from EVERYTHING)

RGKID144

You just described me.
lol I envy both of you. Im fresh out of college, with a job, and all i want is to be back in college, where I could do nothign and sit on my ass to play skyrim all day. Balls. I am about 20 hours in, and I have had the game for about a week and a half. Last year, I probably woulda had that done in the first two days. fml.

darkest_inferno

loli envy all of you. at least you guys have skyrim Dx
getting it for christmas though :)

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I live on my own, full time job, still enough time for the Scrolls. Life is good.

tbagalot

master forum ninja
Once i get live for christmas i probably won't even glance at this game, i'll be to busy playing halo, cod3, and bf3. No offense, skyrim is still the best game i have ever played.

Jersey Dagmar

lol add in the girlfriend, the commute to work, and the coaching, and you scrounge every minute you can.

I have a commute to work as well, I just consider that as my daily work routine. And I feel sorry for you, having a girlfriend. I dropped the ball and chain last year. Love being single. I'll probably never get in another relationship. FREEDOM. And coaching? Don't tell me you deal with bratty kids.

RGKID144

I have a commute to work as well, I just consider that as my daily work routine. And I feel sorry for you, having a girlfriend. I dropped the ball and chain last year. Love being single. I'll probably never get in another relationship. FREEDOM. And coaching? Don't tell me you deal with bratty kids.
lol sure do. Teach 8th grade English and coach cross country. If only I could get paid to play Skyrim.

LordTalos

I nearly finished all the quests I have bad sleep insomnia. I only sleep every 2 days mostly. People claim I have no life, it's because im awake while you are sleeping lol

Volsung

Fortune favours the Bold
'Addicted' is a good way to describe a lot of -18 year olds with a console these days ;).

Volsung

Fortune favours the Bold
I'm 26 with 3 consoles.

GET AT ME.

:D
19 with one, a part time job & a girlfriend. Skyrim is usually the last thing on my agenda, but I still get a good enough time to play it.

GET AT ME JERSEY
LETS GO

Jersey Dagmar

Work comes first for me, then Skyrim. I throw food and showering in their, cause I have to.

SabreWolf

I used to be hooked to.. then I finished the main questline and I cant get myself to play anymore :sadface:

I got so into the main quest that I basically only did that and finish the Thieves guild.. I know theres SO much more to do in the game but I just dont have the will to do it.