I always wanted an invisibilty spell and I finally got it

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
after weeks and weeks of playing skyrim I did a training session in illusion magic at the college of winterhold. and I have always dreamed of being invisible on skyrim with a spell, and I finally got it.

but I had to train up to be a level 75 in illusion or atleast expert level.

now after all that hard work just using up my illusion spells. I got the invisible spell.

now its time to have a bit of fun in the dark brotherhood.... "assasination" will be my best bet wish me luck.

and tell me if you guys know of any other spells in illusion?
I am really interested to know.cheers.:)

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
As much as some people may oppose this thread, we cannot prohibit him from posting it as it is as far as I can see a "serious" post.

Please don't flame this guy, if you don't have anything useful to contribute to this thread please don't post. If people don't want to contribute to this thread then this thread will basically be hidden under all the pages of threads. :)

Also, to add, we have an ignore feature so if you would like to ignore a certain user please utilise that feature. Their threads/posts won't be visible.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
"muffle" is very good for sneaking, and "claivoyance" is very useful b/c it points you in the direction of your objective, which can be very helpful in some of the dungeons where you can get lost

JoeReese

Clairvoyance likes to play games with me. I go through and make sure no other quest is activated, and it still either shows no path, or it will lead me all the way back out of the dungeon and, when I get outside, lead me right back in. Then it just keeps running me through the door. I gave up on it.

R, I've apparently missed something about post opposition. Is an invisibility spell frowned upon?

sticky runes

Clairvoyance likes to play games with me. I go through and make sure no other quest is activated, and it still either shows no path, or it will lead me all the way back out of the dungeon and, when I get outside, lead me right back in. Then it just keeps running me through the door. I gave up on it.

I gave up on the sat nav spell when it was leading me around in circles. The guards have a go at you if you use it in their presence as well.

R, I've apparently missed something about post opposition. Is an invisibility spell frowned upon?

A few people started nagging about the OP starting too many threads, and all their posts got removed. I don't know what all the fuss was about, if they don't like one thread, then surely just move onto another.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I completely forgot about Illusion. Time to switch from Destruction to Illusion on my mage.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts