• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
I was just walking around Raven Rock, not doing anything of importance just talking with some people giving them some weird brew.
And then I noticed it.
They are using some of the old Morrowind Soundtrack!!!!! :D
I was so happy I called my buddy (Who was a big Morrowind fan as well) who stopped playing Skyrim for a while back an told him about it. He just freaked out and bought it!

It was legen.. wait for it.. dary!!!

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
Sadly I never played Morrowind,though it's on my to do list.

I did notice the new soundtrack though and it is pretty awesome music, it was a great change from the usual.

J'Sabbah

Haven't played Morrowind either but I'm enjoying the new music. Reminds me a lot of the band Sigur Ros. Anyone else notice this?

Anyone else see the silt strider outside of Tel Mithryn? I was so sad to see that "she" was out of commission. Oh, nostalgia.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I played Dragonborn before I began playing Morrowind, actually... my dad told me of how amazing it was, how tons of people acknowledged it as the best of the series. So I began playing it, and I think it is definitely a great game, too. Being a modern gamer, you have to overlook some of the flaws in the game. I keep having to tell myself, "It's old, but isn't it good?" We installed the Morrowind overhaul (since we have it for the PC), and let me tell you, some parts of it look even better than Skyrim. Looks great.

And when I saw the silt striders in Morrowind, I remember the one from Dragonborn, and officially declared them my favorite creature in Morrowind. But when I asked around one of the towns and they said that the silt striders were steered by the manipulation of their exposed organs and tissues, I officially despised their abuse and refused to ride them. Poor silt striders.

And the soundtrack... I love the music for Morrowind. I love that they used it on Solstheim in Dragonborn. Every time I hear it play in Morrowind, I feel the magic of the game so perfectly. It's really a great soundtrack.

Sorry for the rant, but I just had to say those things :D