How You Came Up With Your Username

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Reaper87

吉光
I think the Grim Reaper is cool, and I was born in '87.

Nuff said. :)

Reaper87

吉光
I also like the Discworld Novels by Terry Pratchett, and Death is my favourite character - he is so funny.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
I think the Grim Reaper is cool, and I was born in '87.

Nuff said. :)

You're 10 years older than me. How does it feel to have your teenage years spent in the RIGHT generation instead of this plopshole?

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
My first name, Leepdroon, was an anagram of my real name and well, whenever I humiliated anyone in an online game (if I knew them in real life) I would say kiss my ass! With your leeps!
Then, when I created Linn, Rjok and Aercion, (Maquiavel and Virk too, maybe?) I felt it was unfair for them to have only Leepdroon's name, so I changed to an argonian forums name

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Right generation? So the greatest generation WW2 era? :p lol jk I'll let this get back on track now.

Hold on. You just confused the fluff out of me. He was a teenager when I was in elementary school, which was the early and mid 00's (that lucky bastard lol). What does that have to do with WW2, which was like, the 1940's?

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
When I was younger I wanted to play airsoft with my dad. Everyone had a nickname so I kept on trying to think of what I would call myself. I eventually came up with scout. Then when I was playing the game star wars republic commando, I decided that, since I was kinda role-playing in that game, I needed a rank before my name. I chose colonel after colonel Hannibal Smith from the A-Team. Then, since all the clones had numbers as they're designations, I put 3, my favorite number, and 12, my age at the time, together. Thus came colonelscout312. I decided that would be my gaming name. And my username for websites.

Harc

Big Hog
When I was younger I wanted to play airsoft with my dad. Everyone had a nickname so I kept on trying to think of what I would call myself. I eventually came up with scout. Then when I was playing the game star wars republic commando, I decided that, since I was kinda role-playing in that game, I needed a rank before my name. I chose colonel after colonel Hannibal Smith from the A-Team. Then, since all the clones had numbers as they're designations, I put 3, my favorite number, and 12, my age at the time, together. Thus came colonelscout312. I decided that would be my gaming name. And my username for websites.
Haha, jumping up in the chain of Command huh :D that's a cool name!

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
So I suppose I should explain..........
First of all, no, I'm not from the south, secondly, I don't fix everything with duct tape(I much prefer my blow torch(Oh, look, pretty fire))

When I was little, I was the poor white kid. I never had any money, and where I live, white kids are the minority. Most of them didn't have to work when they were 12, I did. I worked outside in the heat with the sun beating down on me. As a result I had a permanent farmer's tan and sunburnt Neck, and one day someone called me a redneck because of that burn. Creative, I know.

Anyways that's how we get most of my name, the strange spelling is because in my neighborhood we had gang issues. A local crew of crips were the dominant gang in my area and so you didn't ever spell anything with a ck(crip killer). I wasn't a crip and actually hated them so instead of spelling it rednec like they would have, I spelled it rednek.

Around here, everyone now calls me Rednek, so I always capitalize the R cuz it's my name, capitalize the K because of it's original signifigance, and capitalize the N to seperate Red from the rest of it because when people don't want to say my whole name they say Red(plus it's the color of my hair, which I fluffing LOVE).

Anyways, I now use rednek for everything and would one day like to change my name to it( I feel like it's ME).

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
Even though I don't really listen to them anymore, I loved Nine Inch Nails and I always thought the song Mr. Self Destruct would make for a cool username. :p

Ruinel

Defender of Derp
My name is a variation of an elven name I often use for roleplaying. It is my lead character's name, though it isn't very lore-friendly. It is actually more of a Lord of the Rings based name, and began as Ruineth. I used Ruineth for an elven roleplay, but it wasn't Lord of the Rings or Elder Scrolls roleplay. I think "Ruin" is elvish for "fiery red", and my character had red hair. I don't know, it was a while ago when I did that RP. Obviously, Ruinel doesn't have red hair. I guess she did in her younger years? Maybe. Either way, I chose that as her name to honor Ruineth's short life.
I chose that as my username for roleplay purposes I guess? I don't want to play TESO and meet anyone on here and have them say, "How ya doin, [insert random username I would have chosen]?"

Rimfaxe96

I'm using Rimfaxe everywhere. Tumblr, Youtube, even Facebook. I randomly found it while cleaning my room and finding a pretty horse card with a horse of mist on it, below saying that it was called "Rimfaxe". Back then I didn't know what it meant or its origin, but I loved it from the start. It's a very unusual name and is not easily forgotten it seems, for example I had once a person commenting on one of my videos about an older horse online game which was sadly closed a few years ago, maybe 3. And still that person remembered me. Wow!

To be honest, I've even come thus far that I've accepted it as unofficial secondary irl name. Schoolmates and friends call me Rimfaxe, my internet identity became also part of my real one. Which is still important to me, I don't want my real name used everywhere, even though the teams from Google and Facebook might prefer that. But nope, I want at least some anonymity left while 'surfing'. '96 is meant for my birthyear, don't want to be too much of a pedo.

I just thought of the fun characters that would be good to play as in Skyrim, for example my next play through is an Arnold/Conan lookalike.
Although he can't be created as such, black knight was my choice as avatar.

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it
Letssee, Phantom is a name I use everywhere online, so it's basically my name. It was my call sign for a while for police exploring. Then X. Because it's a letter. 09 is the year I graduated high school, and 90 was the year I was born. Simple enough.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I wanted something that would be fairly unique and would stand out, this being a forum about a fantasy game. DrunkenMage was born, somehow. I don't really have a proper clue how I came up with the user, it has been awhile since I joined so my excuse is "When you get to be my age, you don't remember why you did much of anything. Only that it happened." - Vignar.

WarriorMage

Hey! Someone stole my sweet roll!
I have two characters. My first is a warrior who also uses magic. My second is a mage who fights with her magic. It works on so many levels. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts