How You Came Up With Your Username

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
My skyrim character. Captain. 'Nuff said.

Lindsay

Premium Member
The first 3 letters of my last name MEH, middle name CLA, and first name LIN

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
^ I don't understand lol you just mindfluffed the plops out of me. Your name is just simply "Lindsay" then there is all of this other complex plops involved and now I'm confuzzled.

But anyway, it seems like everyone here has some interesting stories behind their names (especially troll). But I must ask, did any of you watch the pile of awesome that was the video I posted on the start of this thread?

Dallas-Arbiter

^ I don't understand lol you just mindfluffed the pl*** out of me. Your name is just simply "Lindsay" then there is all of this other complex pl*** involved and now I'm confuzzled.

But anyway, it seems like everyone here has some interesting stories behind their names (especially troll). But I must ask, did any of you watch the pile of awesome that was the video I posted on the start of this thread?
I watched most of it and went and did a google search, and downloaded it. I don't think you can actually beat the game. All the caves I found, I couldn't drive into, and couldn't get out of the car.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
^ I don't understand lol you just mindfluffed the pl*** out of me. Your name is just simply "Lindsay" then there is all of this other complex pl*** involved and now I'm confuzzled.

First off, a mental mind fl*ff can be nice. ;)

Second, OMG that video...wow. There are no words to describe that LOL.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom

Lindsay

Premium Member

I'm so sorry, I honestly thought that was my username, meanwhile it says Lindsay. I usually use mehclalin on every forum

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
I'm so sorry, I honestly thought that was my username, meanwhile it says Lindsay. I usually use mehclalin on every forum

Lol no problem I was just more confused than Confucius (lame joke)

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
Well I was eating some food once and my Dad just randomly said ''Mongo like'' and it was bloody hilarious, anyhow, considering I am a ''Mini'' him I thought.....wait a second, Mongo....Mini......Mini Mongo. <--- Absolute genius.

Tilse

Spellsword
My username is just my Dunmer character's name. :p

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Solo Quendi = Lone Elf

The first character I rolled playing Dungeons and Dragons back in 1979.

:eek: no offense or anything but...1979?! How old are you?

Monkeyzero

I got into horror movies in 1986 when I was 10. My babysitter brought over A Nightmare on Elm Street and I was hooked. I searched out every horror film I could find and came across Italian horror icon Lucio Fulci. That led me to other Italian horror makers and movies such as The Beyond, House by the Cemetery, Zombie, John Carpenter's The Thing, etc.
Having discovered zombies, I fell in love.
I owned Night of the Living Dead on VHS in 1988 and my collection of zombie films spans over 300 VHS, DVD, and Bluray today.
Moving on, my name represents my love for zombies in that I am the original carrier of the virus, Monkey Zero/Patient Zero.
My Xbox gamer tag is M0nk3yz3r0 because it guaranteed it would be available.
My PS3 ID is Reaper1976. Its lame. And it was chosen because the first game I ever played was Socom Fire team Bravo on PSP and it sounded cool and that's what people came to know me as. If I could change it I would in a heartbeat. Luckily I'm now an Xbox convert and won't have to look at it much anymore. :cool:

Sent from The Nether

EDcellent

My name is Ed, and I'm excellent. Therefore, I'm eggcellent.

Lolwut

Harc

Big Hog
It was my first Xbox live gamertag. First L stands for Lucas, 2nd L is Logan (my little brother) harc is the first 4 letters of my real last name.

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

It's the name of one of my Skyrim accounts. She enjoys summoning Daedra from Oblivion, and is a bitch because she kills everyone in sight for no reason. Hence, Daedra'Mc'Bitch.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Longest Skies is a reference to a minor major character of an older movie that I loved. It was cause I wanted to make an alternate account for league of legends (became my primary but that's how it goes.) And I like it because its more artsy than most usernames of people around my age. Also I like to pretend it gives me a more Asian feel like I'm connecting to part of my culture. yeah its a boring story but hey I like it. Though with my altitis and constant image changing it is honestly just my own thing which makes me happy. I haven't ran into any other Longest Skies.

If you can guess the movie I would love you forever. here is the hint: The character's name is Long Sky

Omega Dragon

Well it comes from a long time ago wherein the first name I used on the internet was Omega Dragon. Omega being my favorite symbol, and [shadow] dragons being my favorite mythos.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts