How would you describe yourself to a stranger.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
You got me, Tanya. Whenever you feel like sharing the story of being electrocuted while trying to be sexy, I'm all ears. You pulled it off, I hope. Er, the part of trying to be sexy. . . .;)

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
By the righteous slime of Gary the Snail, yes, ChiefScalyNipplez is doing this. Sorry if it's not good, I'm only doing the ones I want to do.​
How would you describe yourself, to a stranger?
I'm a shy and quiet dude, i don't open up to people very much, but if you get to know me, I'll open up a whole lot more to you. It's mainly because I don't trust people easily that i'm so shy. But I guess I'm pretty funny too from what people tell me, and I don't get mad or offended very easily, because I'm an easygoing chill guy. I don't seclude myself to one genre of music, I like ANYTHING that doesn't sound bad, that includes rap, because Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne and Mac Miller are not rap. Nas, Eminem, 2Pac, Big L, Biggie, Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Common, Kanye West (yes, you read it right, Kanye West, he's good, especially back in the day) ect. are rap, case closed. I'm a deep thinker, and a heavy worrier, I'm real insecure and i get really paranoid alot but don't show it whatsoever. But aside from all the negative plops i've just said, I'm real nice and easy to trust. And I love a good smoke every once in a while :). One thing you should know is, I like to be alone sometimes, I like being solitary and I like to meditate on my own at times, and you should respect that.​
An awesome place I've visited:
Wisconsin was pretty cool, and i visited it pretty recently considering it was about a year and a half ago. Other than that I havent visited many places lol.
My perfect Sunday:
Finding out that school isn't tomorrow because of snow lol. I like snow, a lot. Also being lazy as plops on that sunday.

The movies I've watched the most times:
8 Mile and Friday are the ones I've watched the most, I don't watch movies that much lol.

My first concert / My dream concert:
My dream concert is to go to a Nas concert in the snowy winter and just smoke some good ol weed to warm myself up. I'd also like to go to a Common and Kanye West concert and have them play one of the many, awesome songs they have collabed on.

I have a weakness for guys/girls who:
Sexy, chill girls that are kind, nice and smart, someone I can talk to and feel safe around and trust, which is hard for someone to do. Someone who would joke around with me and be playful.........and has big titties and a nice ass of course haha :p. Also....I love it when a girl hugs me first...idk why I just do, considering i'm a shy dude, i want a girl to hug me first...i'm such a dork lmao.

For me, a first date no-no is:
Don't plops your pants. I think anyone in the right mind should know that

What I would bring to show and tell:
My cactus plants lmao, or some of my drawings, most likely my drawings. Or i'll just whip out the wiener, that would be a good presentation.

I secretly want to be:
Someone not as pathetic as myself.

I want to be with people who want to be:
Well people who aren't judgmental, if there is one thing I DESPISE it's judgmental people. Also id like to be around smokers lol.

An infatuation of mine:
Drawing, and writing raps. Drawing, i can put any stupid thought in my head onto a paper and get it off my chest, raps I can do the same. It's like meditating for me. I also get infatuated while listening to music.

One thing my mother would want you to know about me:
That there is way more than what meets the eye, don't let your first impression of me be your only impression of me. This also applies to what I'd want you to know about me as well.

What I would like to come home to:
If I was married, my wife in a sexy outfit inviting me to cuddle in the bed...Since I'm not married because I'm too young, just a nice text asking me to come chill with some friends, or something along those lines.

Yeah, I know mine sucked lol.

StellaLuna

How would you describe yourself, to a stranger? Well, I like living a fun, carefree life. Just hanging out with friends, drinking alcohol, parties, watching movies or playing games, the likes. I’m a hedonist, I admit. My biggest sin is probably laziness. I need motivation to do something well, and usually I lose interest quick if things aren’t progressing enough, and I also procrastinate like hell. This has gotten me in a lot of tight spots but I always seem to pull through (It’s just sheer luck).

I’m cool-headed, I rarely ever get mad. But I don’t cope well with stress. So it’s pretty important for me to take a break once in awhile (The problem is I take breaks waaay too much).

Ok. I’ll say something positive now. Lol. I like to think I’m an understanding person. I’m not judgmental and I always give people chances. If I’m mad at someone, then there probably is a very good reason for it, and I don’t stay mad for too long. I like to see everyone’s positive side, almost to a fault, my friends would say. Though there are some things I can definitely not tolerate: People who are downright discriminative against other people, people who are violent/abusive, and people who are insufferable assholes.

I love my friends. They are very important to me and I like to see them happy as much as possible. When one friend is sad, I can’t help but worry and feel sad too. I told myself I will always be there for a friend if they need me.

I value individualism and freedom above all else.

An awesome place I've visited: Japan. In spring, no less, when all the cherry blossoms are in full bloom. That place was beautiful.

My perfect Sunday: Hanging out with friends the entire day OR having ultra-fast internet, perfect for streaming OR picking up a new game and playing it for the first time.

The movies I've watched the most times: Hm… Probably Inception. I love that movie. And Christopher Nolan. If Christopher Nolan directed the upcoming Assassins’ Creed movie I think I can die happy.

My life history in 5 sentences or fewer: I live in the Philippines, originally from Laguna but I stayed in Manila for high school and college and optimistically, will stay here indefinitely. I wanna take up a job in advertising and HOPEFULLY model as a side-job but I have issues with confidence and I get really scared at the thought of rejection. A liberal arts major but I think I’ll be shifting once the school year’s done. I have awesome friends.

My first concert / My dream concert: A band that I love with a lot of friends. Though this really does seem like a dream concert cus we all like wildly different genres of music @-)

Obscure knowledge I possess: I know a lot about Warcraft lore. Like, A LOT. Yeah… I had a WoW phase :/

I have a weakness for guys/girls who: Have confidence. Seriously, you can never go wrong with confidence.

For me, a first date no-no is: Finding out we have no common interest. At all. This happened to me before and we could barely find anything to talk about.

What I would bring to show and tell: My favorite movies and games.

A story you should remind me to tell you: Retreat. (It’s basically like camp, but religious, our school requires us to go to every year) Ghost stories, heart-warming friend stories, flu-outbreak-that-got-everyone-sent-to-the-hospital stories…

I secretly want to be: A lot of things. Don't wanna list all of them down here @-)

I want to be with people who want to be: As someone mentioned before, positive. Happy people just have this aura that draws you to them. And, I’m not sure how to describe this, but magnetic people? They’re happy and confident and cool, and in turn they make YOU feel happy and confident and cool. I wanna be this too, but I lack a certain thing or two I guess @-)

An infatuation of mine: Cities. I love city life; I don’t like quiet, nothing-ever-happens towns.

If I won the lottery and quit my job, I would: Buy everything I want at the moment and save the rest. I could also help out my friends having financial difficulty for college.

One thing my mother would want you to know about me: Uhm...I have really bad handwriting…?

I want to come home to: A nice house, where people important to me living in. It’ll be like a neverending sleepover.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
LET'S DO THIS

How would you describe yourself, to a stranger?
I wouldn't. But if I was at some kind of function that required me to describe myself I would probably just repeatedly say "Sorry, I'm really shy". Basically I'm really introverted. This past summer I hung out with my friends three times within five days and was just like 'alright, that's enough social interaction for the month.' I enjoy my alone time.
An awesome place I've visited:
I went on a cruise in the Bahamas a few years ago and it was beautiful. Jamaica was scary though, I remember some guy trying to drag my brother into a tent to give him dreads.
My perfect Sunday:
Watching the Patriots dominate!

The movies I've watched the most times:
The Lion King, Mean Girls, and Scream. Between the ages of three and eight I probably watched The Lion King upwards of 500 times, Mean Girls is pretty much the greatest movie ever, and Scream is my favorite slasher because it's so much different than other slashers.

My life history in 5 sentences or fewer:
My mom and step dad were both corporate big shots and I grew up very wealthy. My brother and I have spoken of it, and we really wish our mom would have done more than just give us everything we wanted and said "this is what you're going to do, you don't have a choice, now go do it" without offering help or support. My relationship with my mom is like an abusive relationship (figuratively): tension builds between us, we get into a big argument, then she buys me something that makes me forget about it until the next time. It's really hard knowing I've been given every chance to succeed and I've squandered a lot of it away.

My first concert / My dream concert:
Concerts aren't really my cup of tea. Although I did go to a Queen Latifah concert once. lol.

Obscure knowledge I possess:
I know more about football than is healthy.

I have a weakness for guys/girls who:
Give me compliments. Yeah, I'm egotistical like that. On a deeper level though, I like it when they're understanding about my wanting to be alone a lot.

For me, a first date no-no is:
Wanting to have sex. Just no.

What I would bring to show and tell:
When I was in first grade I forgot to bring something for show and tell and I started crying in front of the class. It traumatized me so I'm not big on show and tell.

A story you should remind me to tell you:
I had my very own Regina George in my life in high school. She attempted (and failed) to ruin my life, things eventually got out of control and she transferred schools. It's a very long story that I could probably write a book on.

I secretly want to be:
More like other people my age.

I want to be with people who want to be:
Social and outgoing. Since I'm so quiet and shy, I've always surrounded myself with really extroverted, loud, outgoing friends.

An infatuation of mine:
I could talk about fictional politics all day. The Skyrim civil war, the War of the Five Kings in a Game of Thrones, and don't even get me started on why Queen Anora is the best ruler for Ferelden...

If I won the lottery and quit my job, I would:
Move to Foxboro Massachusetts, buy season tickets for the Patriots, Celtics, Bruins, and Red Sox, and be happy.

One thing my mother would want you to know about me:
I'm shy. And I deal with it by being sarcastic.

What I would like to come home to:
A stable, normal, loving, supportive family.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Scalp and make a tidy profit on all those season ticket packages, samgurl, except for the Bruins. Why? Cuz HOCKEY ROCKS!!! Ahem, I'll be taking my leave now, right after I adjust my Flyers jersey. ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts