How to stop my house being filled with chefs hats?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lightningfalcon

Seems khajit...
So i got hearthfire a week ago and my house near falkreath is coming along nicely. I got 2 mannequins, one has ebony, the other daedric and im wearing dragonplate now.

On my daedric mannequin is the problem, it had a chef hat on there which i took out and put the full daedric armor on, but everytime i see it a new chefs hat is on its head which is annoying seeing cool daedric armor then a chefs hat just ruins it.

I take the chef hat out everytime but everytime i go back to the house a new chefs hat is on it.

Right now i have 37 Chefs hats, my house is like 90% chefs hats how do i stop this?

Btw this is for xbox.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
So i got hearthfire a week ago and my house near falkreath is coming along nicely. I got 2 mannequins, one has ebony, the other daedric and im wearing dragonplate now.

On my daedric mannequin is the problem, it had a chef hat on there which i took out and put the full daedric armor on, but everytime i see it a new chefs hat is on its head which is annoying seeing cool daedric armor then a chefs hat just ruins it.

I take the chef hat out everytime but everytime i go back to the house a new chefs hat is on it.

Right now i have 37 Chefs hats, my house is like 90% chefs hats how do i stop this?

Btw this is for xbox.

Known bug and highly annoying if you like to display stuff... like me. Only fix I was able to find was ignoring the mannequin for good.

I used to display stuff until I realized I'm the only one that's ever gonna see it. Unless you make videos and post them online, which some people do and some people do have amazing decorating sense haha

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
I used to display stuff until I realized I'm the only one that's ever gonna see it. Unless you make videos and post them online, which some people do and some people do have amazing decorating sense haha

I like to display stuff because I utilize about 4 different types of apparel in any given block of playtime. Hunting gear, Genius Gear, crafting gear, fish catching gear, etc, etc, so for me it was more convenience as I was able to avoid digging through chests looking for the gear I want at that moment. Then on top of everything else, I was getting mannequins that would strip the enchantments off my crafted armor. That was the final straw. Never again with the mannequins.

Ritterkreuz

I've never had any problems with my mannequins, other than them disappearing, reappearing, and then walking a few steps (kind of creepy to watch) before finally blinking their way on to their stand and striking a pose.

I too love to display stuff, in fact I always turn the house in Windhelm into a Stormcloak museum with Ulfric's clothes and my Imperial armor on display after the war.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts