How to make a Dragon priest mask / makeup

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHaydz242

Listen up this is unacceptable behavior, Haydz, Jersey(you know better). the video is simply hr showing how to create a Dragon Priest mask. What she is wearing and your prudish opinions aside its a good video. Error the best way to deal with a "troll" is to report and ignore. Not hit back with further insults which only encourages the behavior.

Do you people know what a troll is?

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor

TheHaydz242

Error

Listen up this is unacceptable behavior, Haydz, Jersey(you know better). the video is simply hr showing how to create a Dragon Priest mask. What she is wearing and your prudish opinions aside its a good video. Error the best way to deal with a "troll" is to report and ignore. Not hit back with further insults which only encourages the behavior.
i did that exactly ... but nothing was being done about it and i believe i defended myself in the best way possible without truly breaking guidelines .... i was not going to sit here and just take mouthy rude behavior ... it was not like it was contained here either he went as far as to move to another social network of mine just to stir things up and that is pretty unacceptable... you may need some more mods over here to keep it nice, there are a lot of good people here and it is unfair. He is really not the only one abusing people on threads.

TheHaydz242

AS88

Staff member
tumblr_lw7293R6841r3ixk7.jpg

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
I agree with who ever said that people can wear what ever they want = 21st century or rather.

I think you did a splended job on the mask :) The make up was pretty cool, and I myself love the ears as well.

How long did it actually take to complete the mask and the make up? Must have taken ages to do all that. Plus the hood, and the clothing outfit. I really do applaud at your creativeness.

As for the clothes in the video, I payed no mind. The video is about you making the mask and showing the make up scheme. Not about the style of everyday real life clothes >_> That's just my opinion though.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
I think it is pretty cool. Haydzz, I know you will make a remark about me like cheap and easy people BTW. So don't expect me to be suprised. But like a previous post, I agree without the insults, just I don't agree. So I think you are wrong on every count. You see now?

TheHaydz242

I think it is pretty cool. Haydzz, I know you will make a remark about me like cheap and easy people BTW. So don't expect me to be suprised. But like a previous post, I agree without the insults, just I don't agree. So I think you are wrong on every count. You see now?

I'm not arguing with you, My friend just got me to calm down. I'm not lighting the flame again.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
I agree. It looks like you took a lot of time and dedication to make the mask and it ended up great. Good job and thank you for taking the time to show others. Me, I have no artistic ability like that whatsoever, nor the patience to learn, so I always appreciate others who can and do.

Error

I agree with who ever said that people can wear what ever they want = 21st century or rather.

I think you did a splended job on the mask :) The make up was pretty cool, and I myself love the ears as well.

How long did it actually take to complete the mask and the make up? Must have taken ages to do all that. Plus the hood, and the clothing outfit. I really do applaud at your creativeness.

As for the clothes in the video, I payed no mind. The video is about you making the mask and showing the make up scheme. Not about the style of everyday real life clothes >_> That's just my opinion though.
LOL thank you so much, yeah i really put on whatever without paying any attention to it for videos, I figured i have no one to impress and i am showcasing my work... not trying to get brownie points for how fashionable i am .... i think you can tell by the raccoon like hair dye gradients of my hair or the fact that i spent a minute playing with my eye balls at the end i can care less how pretty i seem to strangers LOL ... the outfit took quite a bit of time, i also have a helmet ... bracers ... a rather large skirt piece with teeth accents .. pelts different jewelry made of bone and feathers here is my friend suited up with bosmer makeup

NOW I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE A LITTLE BIT OF HIS NECK IS SHOWING! SO ..PG 13 GUYS
iFlWA.jpg

on his belt he has the Kohanaric .. it is a shame he is turned to the side where it is not well seen .. i am wearing the hood from this cloak though ... it has been 95 degrees so i figured i would pass out if i put on a full thick 100% wool cloak on ... i was already dying with the ears and did not want to keep them on too long since sweat breaks down gelatin .... and they were a pain to make

Error

i have a brand new camera that i just got yesterday ...a pentax k-5 so when it is less hot i want to suit steven up again with the nightingale shortsword and get some neat photos we were at pax east when we got these photos taken ..so day one and day two we were pretty scared to bring real swords in ...day three i no longer cared since no one stopped us for anything but to take photos

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
I like that you made all that stuff. It looks awesome! :D I wish I had skills outside of Skyrim D:

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
This thread has been cleaned up and one offender banned for a week.

You are welcome to have your views on the content concerning Error's modesty, however, at NO POINT is anyone to use personal attacks. Calling anyone on here a whore is well beyond the terms as far as I care (and yes, that includes the little veiled "attention whore" crap).

TheHaydz242

You are welcome to have your views on the content concerning Error's modesty, however, at NO POINT is anyone to use personal attacks. Calling anyone on here a whore is well beyond the terms as far as I care (and yes, that includes the little veiled "attention whore" crap).

Am I a terrorist or something?

Error

thank you so much rayven ... i really appreciate it and thank you again for contacting me while you were busy!

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Thanks Rayven! I think I might look online for a dragon Priest outfit for halloween or something :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts