HOW TO GET THE BEST MAGE ARMOR

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SkyrimMage719

Do you really have infinite magika? Cuz u keep saying it will cost nothing but do you mean it will cost almost nothing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam Warlock

Alteration leveling doesn`t have to be a separate enterprise from your ordinary gameplay.

Undertake the "infiltration" quest and obtain the Detect Life spell from Stalleo.

Whenever you`re in populated areas for buisness or pleasure , cast it to include as many NPC as you can .

Pendalyn

Very Dangerous Nobody
i cast transmute often enough and detect life, seems to raise my alteration pretty quick. I also have never played a mage decked out in heavy armor... just seems un-natural. You wouldn't put a spell caster front and center in the middle of a fight, I mean, that's what companions are for.

On that note, Lydia VERY rarely gets killed, because mobs leave her alone when she kneels down. Except when I hit her with word of death... I load her up with healing potions (from practicing my alchemy) and hit her with a healing spell. Seems to work just fine for me on legendary.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts