• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ron

when i sitt down and play, when im done almost more than 2 hours have passed, do u ever do this?

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
-1-14.jpg

RTSullivan-DragonBorn

Premium Member
2 hours, that's nothing, I don't consider that a session.

RTSullivan-DragonBorn

Premium Member
Sat down last night to complete some side quests 5 and a half hours laters I had done no quests and just wandered looking for stuff to do haha

Hahaha, are you from Edinburgh?

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
I started playing Skyrim once, then all the sudden I looked at the clock, and it was spring time.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
yeah, that happens everytime I play it, although it's more like 8 rather than 2 hours

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I've been playing nothing but Skyrim since it's release. With an occasion romp in Oblivion. I've finally managed to put the game down. So I'd like to know here 6 months went...

RTSullivan-DragonBorn

Premium Member

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Well, I don't have a running total for you as my 4th grade math skills restrict me from counting that high. But I will say this: I've seen the sun set, and I've seen the sun rise, both while playing Skyrim. Thankfully, not in the same day's cycle. :) And always on the weekend. :confused:

Thallik the Orc

Blacksmith
My Xbox is running on life support in a pool of ice water since it hasn't shut off since Skyrim's release. I've lost my job, my family, my friends, and my wife, but it was all worth it to be level 81 with 100% of the game completed on three accounts (one for each play style).

xShadow Shockx

Zeymah-Se-Vokuns
Ohh, I've got quite a few stories of outrageously long gaming sessions that I've gone through either by myself, or with friends, haha. Each of them is equally as funny as the next, too! :D

I remember about a year ago, a friend of mine and I had started playing the Co-Op Missions in Splinter Cell: Conviction, and when we sat down to play, it was around 2 PM. At first we weren't quite that into it, and took a couple of breaks here and there to go grab something to snack on, go to the bathroom, engage in deadly fart contests, etc (you know; the usual). :p Then, we finally started to get into it (this was about 4:30 PM), and the next time that I looked at the clock, the sun was out, the birds were chirping, my stomach was growling like I hadn't fed it in days, and it was 9:30 the following morning! :O

Generally speaking, when I play video games, I play for hours on end, and that's definitely the case with Skyrim. As of late, when I fire up my console and sink into my home away from home in the gorgeous land of Skyrim, I don't emerge from my room for anything other than a drink, food, a bathroom break, or to quickly hop on this (and other) websites for a few minutes, and then I'm right back into the game. Most of the time, a session of any game (especially Role-Playing Games) will last 5+ hours.

@OP Ron: Two hours???? That's it??? 2 hours is a qucky session for me. It's more like I sit down and say, I'll play for 2 or 3 hours, and it turns out to be 7.

Drewski

Relaxing on Revis Island, with Revis and Holmes :(
Installed Patch 1.6 on Friday, and deleted ALL my old chars for the hell of it, and started another.

This was at 8pm Fri night. I stopped at 4.30pm on Saturday, cos I ran out of alcohol :D .....

Ah Skyrim, you have me back in your seductive arms, you terrible mistress..

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts