• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Agincourt

'Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!'
No idea TBH - but i bet my fu****g Wife does as shes always using that dragon shout i can't seem to find "Guf orf Gam" translates to Get off that fu****g game!!!

brandon

lol thats the shout i use on my wife when i wanna play.

Cenobitten

In Hell
62 hrs, only one character. I would have played sooo much more. But between classes ending this week and work, i have to shy away for a few days. Or the skyrim bug will consume my soul and i will be stuck in tamriel
Exactly this, except I'm only at around 50 hours. The next couple weeks though, with no classes, might be dangerous....

Tiddleykong

Craft-Master cat man Lae Rashea
158 hours on my main 214 total. My girlfriend who has never been THIS into games has logged about 170 on one character

Nigth Assassin

Nightingale
Last save 000.00.00 (LoL)
Well I don't have the game jet but I am so exacted that I can't wait to get it and I have spend about 25 hours studying the game on youtube and other websites.

P.S. Getting the game for Christmas

tropolite

My files say I've invested over 290hrs on Skyrim... (on my first character).
I'm in semi retirement now on level 50 with the main quest done and dusted quite a while ago. I'm amazed - the game just keeps on expanding before you.

Awesome game - so looking forward the the new DLC's soon to hit our download options

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Up until this moment I have logged 2,242:53:01 in 140 Days.

redrkt

Premium Member
Up until this moment I have logged 2,242:53:01 in 140 Days.

I think I am catching up with you my friend. will check in a little bit to see exactly how many should be well over 1800 hrs now since Dec 22nd

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Mine would be more but a month or so ago I stopped playing Skyrim for a week & played other games.

Mao79

According to my save files, 260 hrs for my first character, and 70 for the second. :)

Train

Is that all you got?!
I have no idea, but it's far more than I'd say even if I knew. Since Skyrim is the only game I'll be playing for quite a while, I think my total projected time is somewhere near 2-5 thousand hours after several years. Of course, gaming is part of what I do, and in some cases it's essential to my work (that and media in general - I love my job). Not only am I playing the game, I'm studying things like: lighting, sound effects, camera placement, shot placement, etc. Skyrim is unique in more ways than I can count, you don't even realize it when playing, but in nearly ever direction you look in the game, the shot is perfect. Shot placement is where objects in the camera's veiw are lined up properly on a grid, usually with nearby objects, middle objects, and distant objects (note: distant is unnecessary unless you're doing a scenic shot. Oh, and let's just say Mark Lampert is a freakin' genius, not the best, but he knows what he's doing and works with what he's given quite nicely; I look forward to hearing more of his art. ;) [edit: still looking for the dryer sound, if anyone knows where it is, please tell me, but I'm sure I'll find it eventually]

Okay, and I just put everyone to sleep with my boring rant...I like to keep my audience riveted!

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Actually thank you Train, I like to have confirmation on the greatness of the tech behind my fun. I have been working alot lately but 1600+ hours. Because I have to research for guides and my Role Play story.

Train

Is that all you got?!
Thanks, PurpleShew, I could go on for a while about it, but that would just be way too off topic...however, this is the reason why people put so much time into a good game like this, so technically it isn't off topic. ;)

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
How about making a thread about it then?

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I agree, it would be an excellent topic.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts