How many copies of Mogrul's Orders do you have?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Haru17

Lost Falmer
When Mogrul was a jerk and put a bounty on me for someone else's debt I decided that, regardless of my having some 270k gold, I wouldn't pay that jerk. I've been slaughtering his wimpy thugs ever since. I want to know what you guys did and, if you went the same route as I did, how many copies of Mogrul's Orders you have.

I have five I think. I hate that it's not even your bounty and you have to pay it. I was also REALLY pissed when I found out that you couldn't kill Mogrul. It's fun to take out my anger on him though.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
I have five I think. I hate that it's not even your bounty and you have to pay it. I was also REALLY pissed when I found out that you couldn't kill Mogrul. It's fun to take out my anger on him though.

Oh, is he essential?

Saozig

Hippy
I just talked hm down and paid 500g IIRC. It was an annoyance and really made me hate him, but at least he got out of my face. It's so easy to make money in Solsteim anyways, so it's not like my Dunmer missed that 500g.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
I just talked hm down and paid 500g IIRC. It was an annoyance and really made me hate him, but at least he got out of my face. It's so easy to make money in Solsteim anyways, so it's not like my Dunmer missed that 500g.

I'll probably eventually do this to get rid of the quest, but until then I'm having fun slaughtering his mercenaries. I should assassinate Slittter too so I don't have to hear him talk to me in Raven Rock anymore.

Docta Corvina

I was able to kill him after the quests to find Verona and Neloth's new steward - which is to say, when Mogrul confronts you about the bounty. The only consequence is that you will have to either go to jail or pay the bounty after you're accosted by guards. But it was worth it to me. The bounty was only like 40 gold anyway. Guess even the guards were sick of him enough to only charge me with such a paltry amount. :p

Anchor8

Dude, you can kill him, I shot him with a dwemer crossbow in broad daylight, then popped all the guards.