How far does your skyrim obsession go?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I'm not a religious type person in the real world but after playing Skyrim for some time now I notice that my vocabulary changed. Instead of cussing I replace it with skyrim words :) for an example: "What in the oblivion are you talking about?"

I almost got myself arrested one time when I has such strong urge to come up to a police officer and question him about why he became a police officer, and if the reasons are is because he received an arrow to the knee.

I also have urges to go to a nearby mental hospital and start preaching about the Daedric Prince of Madness Sheogorath. If the guards starts surrounding me to carry me inside I would start screaming "Sheogorath is within all of us! remember that for when you start feeling the insanity inside your conscious mind!"

ProSaibot

Apart from dedicating every waking moment to playing skyrim, I make bows with my cousin and shoot each other in the knee's, I make doodles of mages casting spells, zu'u togaat mindoraan faal thu'um. and on top of that I've learned to play the theme on piano and guitar. skyrim is my bread and butter, and when somebody messes with my bread and butter I dwiirok fin mey luft.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
I wouldn't say I'm obsessed, but much of my spare time goes to Skyrim. I like to read Skyrim fanfics during my lunch break at work and I'm currently working on several fanfics of my own that will probably never be read by anyone but myself. :) I can spend hours talking about the game with my niece and nephews, much to my brother's disgust (he's heard so much about it from them that he now hates the game).

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
I wouldn't say I'm obsessed, but much of my spare time goes to Skyrim. I like to read Skyrim fanfics during my lunch break at work and I'm currently working on several fanfics of my own that will probably never be read by anyone but myself. :) I can spend hours talking about the game with my niece and nephews, much to my brother's disgust (he's heard so much about it from them that he now hates the game).

Not gonna share your fanfics, Kairee? Why not? Though I think I have a suspicion as to why not. If it's all the same to you, I'd read 'em. :)

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Not gonna share your fanfics, Kairee? Why not? Though I think I have a suspicion as to why not. If it's all the same to you, I'd read 'em. :)

LOL, thanks! I love to write, but I rarely let anyone else read my work. I'm afraid that people won't like it, so I just keep it for myself. Plus, it's usually full of naughtiness... :p

ChevyGirl

Breton Assassin Lv 35
There have been several occasions where I have seen the shadow of a flying bird and hurriedly covered my head and crouched down and my mind automatically thought dragon.. I swear im not even kidding. I play way to much lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts