How evil is your Dovahkiin?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
My main Dovakiin save (The one where that's the most important aspect in terms of Role Play) is a bastion of goodness. He's an Imperial Shieldmage, with Spellbreaker, Ward Absorb, and usually Lightning in the primary hand. Pretty much a pure Dragon Slayer, he avoids most other conflicts, but also hates the Thalmor with an Attack on Sight passion. (He's a Talos Worshipper.)

Perry M

I don't mean to brag or anything, but I am also a ruthless killer in Skyrim much like you other people. I once killed a fox that was running away from me. Evil? I know, I am the meaning of evil.

KattSand

Premium Member
I was so bored once, that I went to Windhelm, picked a fight with a guard but didn't kill him, instead I lured all the guards outside and kept enough distance between me and them so that I wouldn't get killed, but stayed close enough for them to keep following me...all the way to Whiterun.

Once in Whiterun the hold guards there started attacking to Windhelm guards since they are enemies so there was a bloodbath with some casualties, when most of Whiterun had been wiped out, I stripped to armor and clothes of every dead body and placed them in...let's just say a series of adult situation positions :D There was a lot of guy on guy action going on there.

I felt delightfully evil after that, a single punch in face to a Windhelm guard led to all that, and none will ever know, it was the perfect crime. I did go back to Windhelm and killed the horses and the owner of the stable just outside the gates, they could have seen me taunt the guards and put two and two together which could have ruined everything so I had to dispose them. That might have been even more evil than being responsible for the death of the guards and citizens of Whiterun.

At least you dident join the dark brotherhood onley one of my characters dident join the dark brotherhood

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!
Finally something truly evil. I killed most of the people in Winterhold because I found out that by killing both guards, you become immune to being punished. So now everyone non essential in the inn is dead, and everyone else will soon follow... >:)

I roleplayed a necrophiliac, starting with the Dunmer woman draped over a log at an unmarked Bandit Camp on the way to Falkreath. He also Destroyed the DBH, and defiled Gabriela on the table in the crafting room. Mostly stuck to an Elven victimology, Dark, and Wood womer. (Altmer are too tall.) Couldn't resist Brelas chained up in the basement of Elenwen's Solar, terrorized any one wandering the Gray Quarter alone, until he ran out. As a bit of a departure from the IRL profile, his victimology was not of his own race (Nord) suggesting a racial motivation.

Since there is no sex in Skyrim (Availible to the character) I guess he was more of a Sexually Motivated Serial Killer (Picarist.) He displaced to Stabbing in the face, chest, and abdomen, long after their death, stripping, and displaying/posing the bodies, and post mortem mutilation... used the dagger left handed for Power Attacks, symbolizing Evil, and simulating the exhaustion cased by stabbing them over, and over, and having to rest before continuing. (With interludes of stripping, posing, and playing with the bodies.)

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!
I roleplayed a necrophiliac, starting with the Dunmer woman draped over a log at an unmarked Bandit Camp on the way to Falkreath. He also Destroyed the DBH, and defiled Gabriela on the table in the crafting room. Mostly stuck to an Elven victimology, Dark, and Wood womer. (Altmer are too tall.) Couldn't resist Brelas chained up in the basement of Elenwen's Solar, terrorized any one wandering the Gray Quarter alone, until he ran out. As a bit of a departure from the IRL profile, his victimology was not of his own race (Nord) suggesting a racial motivation.

Since there is no sex in Skyrim (Availible to the character) I guess he was more of a Sexually Motivated Serial Killer (Picarist.) He displaced to Stabbing in the face, chest, and abdomen, long after their death, stripping, and displaying/posing the bodies, and post mortem mutilation... used the dagger left handed for Power Attacks, symbolizing Evil, and simulating the exhaustion cased by stabbing them over, and over, and having to rest before continuing. (With interludes of stripping, posing, and playing with the bodies.)
o.0 thats kinda sick. then again, I don't really go for stuff like that so...

o.0 thats kinda sick. then again, I don't really go for stuff like that so...
Neither do I, in any sexual way. What fascinates me is the pathology that leads to that kind of psycho. I actually have an in-depth profile of the bastard, (Racially Motivated Anger-retaliatory piquerist with impotence compensation.) Displaying the bodies was a final act of humiliation. Basically, he hated them for being womer, and punished them to death, with the obvious phallic displacement. I tried everything on all spectra, but when I do evil, I don't mess around.

[edit] I almost forgot the ending. After committing systematic genocide on every other named Dunmer, and Bosmer femer in Skyrim (The bandits randomly re-spawn) he ended up committing Suicide by Irileth. [/e]

Haru

My Dovahkiin enjoys finding a (preferably high-up) hiding place and shooting at non-essential NPCS with arrows. Passes the time, ya know?

Tilse

Spellsword
Tilse: I do whatever I want with this character. Right now I'm working on completing some of the Daedra quests, so I guess that's considered evil. She's joined the Dark Brotherhood as well. Though sometimes I do spare people or help others out...so it's not completely evil. No killing random NPCs or whatever.

Aumsi: Joined Dark Brotherhood as well, but for her I mostly did that because
she's on the side of the Stormcloaks and killing the emperor seemed fitting, IDK.
Otherwise she doesn't really do anything "evil".

Sinyail: Trying to make this character as "good" as I can handle, so no Dark Brotherhood, no random killing sprees, etc. No Thieves Guild either.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
Apparently, my character is feared everywhere, even though vampires were the one who attacked the towns.

on a scale from 1 to 10 i give myself a 0 in evilness think about it if you consider yourself evil then your evil and if ye dont consider yourself evil ye aint evil. its all about what ya think bout urself. i kill whatever and whoever i want but that dont make me evil

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
Good and Evil is an illusion... Once this is dispelled there is only the void of the universe and the chemical reaction that is called the living.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts