How do you want to be remembered?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SherlockJones

I'm where you least expect me, THERE! no not there
Apologies in advance for the morbid content:

I got asked this question an figured it could be good grounds for discussion.

For me personally, I would like to be remembered as the sort of person who gave 100% to everything , and was always helping people :)

How about you? How would YOU like to be remembered?

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
It might sound harsh but I don't really give a fuc# what people think of me when I'm dead they can think what they want I'm dead who cares. But if I had to say something it would be someone that loved life thinking about it I wouldn't mind if someone from my family carried on playing my records when I die and don't end up selling them but then again I'm dead so who gives a fuc#.:D

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I would like to be rememberd as someone who never gave up. I want to become the dad/grandpa, my eventual kids and grandchildren would look up to. and that they can be proud of me..

honestly, I don't really know how people will remember me. All I truly want, is that I'm not forgotten. that people will still think of me, even if I'm dead for 10 years..

Znowcicle

Chimera~
I'd like to think that I'll be remembered, but as some people have already said, I'll be dead so I won't know (which I know isn't the point). More than likely the only people that will remember me when I've been in the ground for a good few years are those that I really cared about while alive (because those people that I care about, I at least hope, care about me, too). But going back to the point, if I was to be remembered beyond those that genuinely cared about me, I'd like to be remembered as a good person. The kind of person that would help even when I didn't want to. The kind of person that did her job modestly (hopefully I'll succeed in becoming a teacher :)) and thoughtfully. I'd like to be thought of as the kind of person that wrote eloquently about the small details in life to help others see what I saw when I was alive. To help them see the things in life that made me happy so that they could be happier in their life while they're still drawing breath.

There's a lot of things I'd like to be remembered as. I've found I could add more to answer your question, but I think I should stop there so I don't give you a monster answer. :) I've thought about this question before, but I never really had an answer to give to it. It's a good comfort now to know that I do. Thanks!

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Man, that is a good question. I can honestly say I don't know. Do I just want to be remembered by my close friends and family, then forgotten soon after or do I want my name to last throughout the ages? Either way, I don't know.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts