• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Beodix

Thane of Winterhold & Windhelm, Harbinger
I want to know what's in your Skyrim Character Hands right now?

It's easy just say your character type (fighter, archer, mage), level, and what is currently equipped in your right and left hand.

Grummash
Orc Blademaster
Level 35

L: Doombringer - Legendary Ebony War Axe enchanted with 20 Fire Damage *Self Enchanted*
R: Widow Maker - Legendary Ebony War Axe enchanted with 7 sec. Soul Trap *Self Enchanted*

Note: I have 2 Daedric War Axe Blanks but I'm waiting to get my enchanting to 100 before using.

Metallipath

Premium Member
Sinara
Khajiit Thief
Level 22

L&R: Elven Bow - 20 points of shock damage

alt:
R: Elven Dagger
L: Borvir's Dagger

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
A5ko (Original name I know)
Nord Dual-Wielder
Level 68

L: Fay - Daedric Sword (Legendary) Absorb 15 health on hit - Remaking and re-enchanting tonight.
R: Sorrow - Daedric Sword (Legendary) Absorb 15 health on hit - Remaking and re-enchanting tonight.

Calibratez

Theif/Assasin with a bit of archery I roll with jester armour methrunes razor right hand blade of woe right hand

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
R - ebony sword (legendary) w/ absorb 20 health on hit
L - "spellbreaker" upgraded to flawless

alt: "Soul Stealer" legendary daedric bow with soul trap

Black-Tongue

Prey approaches...
Draak
Breton Mage
Level 40

L/R: Some combination of dual dest spell and healing/wards

Black-Tongue
Argonian "Wraith"
Level 47

L/R: Ebony Bow with Soul trap 1 sec

Kalath
Orc
LVL 20

L/R- Ebony Greatsword, or Superior Dwarven War axe (can't remember)

Kazhir the Crusher
Kahjiit
LVL 2

CLAWS RAWR!

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
i also carry mehrune's razor for stealth/DB missions

brandon

dunnegan-dark elf
lvl 44
dragonscale light armor(legendary)
primary left-glass war axe(legendary)
right-glass war mace(legendary)
alt- glass bow(legendary) with absorb life or stanima enchantment

renswic

Renswic
Dark Elf Assassin/thief/tank god
Level 41
L: Ebony Sword (Legendary) sitting at 101.
R: Dragonscale Shield (Legendary) sitting at 90

At some point I want to add frost resist to the shield(frost bolts are about the only thing that hurt me at the moment) and something random to the sword just to rename it.

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
Kira - also known as Hircine's Huntress
Level 13 Nord.
Warrior
Right: Nord Hero Sword
Left: Elven Shield
Clothing: Saviors Skin (Hircine armor)
She is also a werewolf.

Michael
Imperial Bounty Hunter and mercenary
Level 29

L: Shield of Solitude
R: Ebony Sword

I also use a Glass Bow with Glass arrows

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
Ricky-Imperial-Assassin-Werewolf in debate.
Level 56 (honest)
Nightingale Armor (legendary)
Primary Weapon- Daedric dagger with up to level 15 fear *Self enchanted*
Secondary Weapon- Daedric Dagger 30 points Fire damage *Self enchanted*
Alternative- Daedric bow with Rally enchantment up tp level 13 * Self enchanted* and maybe the life detect spell.

Mad-God Rigamortis TuDoap

Rogue Extraordinaire
Level 41 Dark Elf Rogue

1st- Superior Ebony Bow w/ countless amount of glass and ebony arrows
Archery is at 94

2nd- R hand, Superior Ebony Longsword
L Hand, Superior Ebony Longsword
One Handed is at 73

Also carry the Wabbajack just in case I need to turn something into a Goat during those rough situations

Wraypau

I am rolling in all Daedric Armor (Legendary) all built while sippin some sizzirp (Blacksmith potion). I have Daedric Greatsword, with Soul Trap, and Bow with Soul Trap. All them souls are mine! As for my b!tch, Lydia, rolls with All dragonscale Armor, Shield, and Ebony Shord(Legendary). She is normally carrying all my stuff also...

when I find fine Clothes, Shoes, Hat, cheap rings, I enchant them to matching sets, for pickpocketing, smithing, etc... This way, when Im in town, and need to be stealth, I put on my street-flauge. When Im building Armor and Weapons, I enjoy the perks of having all the Smithing clothes and etc... as possible.

If you regularly go into dungeons, and clean house, I always clean house first, then put on these fine clothes (Enhanced with Carrying capacity enhancement). the shoes, leather bracers, and necklace, ring, weigh about 3 lbs. total, but allow me to carry over 100 lbs. more..

Just make sure you clear the dungeon/mine/cave first, or you will be an easy target.

I am running in circles right now,

1. go clear dungeon, catpure all souls, loot the place, return to whiterun, buy all ingredients, enhance all my loot, sell them off, place anything I want to keep in my house. sleep a little bit. Then repeat. i am trying to build my enhancement skills up. this also helps build up two hand, blocking, speach, etc...

Eventually, probably in another week or so, i will be carrying a 1 hand sword and magic. Right now, my guy (Nord) is a freaking tank, but really lacks magic skills. Gotta build the up to, then I will be the ultimate warrior.

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
Vincent II
Wood Elf
Dragon Armor
Glass Bow
Skyforge Great Sword