How do I extend the death sequence?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

NeoRoman

This is for custom titles?
I'm fooling around in Skyrim now, quicksaving and jumping off the Throat of the World watching my Khajiit hyperextend his limbs. However, the clips of him dying are only about 5 seconds long and loads me back to the quicksave. Is there any way to extend this clip of my character dying?

Lycan

Forest Crawler
Play your game on a bad pc, trust me..the sequence will last forever... :p

I'm fooling around in Skyrim now, quicksaving and jumping off the Throat of the World watching my Khajiit hyperextend his limbs. However, the clips of him dying are only about 5 seconds long and loads me back to the quicksave. Is there any way to extend this clip of my character dying?
a very simple way to do this is to save before you jump off, but jump off on your horse. You can know watch your khajit tumple to his death until he stops moving. As soon as he stops moving the death sequence will start. Hope i helped :)

NeoRoman

This is for custom titles?
Thanks for the responses but through the glory of mods, I've found one such one that extends the duration to a maximum of 60 seconds! Now the real question is whether or not to share it...

Thanks for the responses but through the glory of mods, I've found one such one that extends the duration to a maximum of 60 seconds! Now the real question is whether or not to share it...
the horse method is unlimited 'death sequence' xD but that sounds good as well

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts