HOW. do. I. activate. new. Werewolf. Totems. !?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vrael42

Da fluff?? I dont see any seletion menu like the Vampire Lord has, theres only the default howl and nothing else. Bug? Or is there a secret button I didnt see yet on my controller....
I got totem of ice brother or however its called just for the info

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
While in werewolf form, hit B, and that should bring up the wolf tree with perks to choose. I was wondering this myself, until I stumbled on it by accident. Hope this is what you're looking for.

Vrael42

i am aware how to choose perks, I have almost all. I was talking about how to ACTIVATE as in how to use the ''totems''!. Coz I dont see any option to switch yet to use the ones I got (totems) (Yes the active abilities, not the passive) I only can use the default howl when I press RB o_O

HOW DO I USE THE NEW HOWLS??

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic
You have to do the companion's totem quests and then pray at each individual totem in the undercroft. Vampires are better.

Vrael42

You have to do the companion's totem quests and then pray at each individual totem in the undercroft. Vampires are better.
Maxed my VL already and suprised how weak the Lord is compared to a even half leveled Werewolf on level 17 lmao. If the Vl didnt have the grip and paralysis spell hed be rather helpless against hordes. Werewolf running bash is the most broken attack in Skyrim. VL = looks nice, plays interesting
Werewolf = the real deal

Thanks for the info tho, at least know now what to do

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
yea in my lets play i chosee vampire lord for the fans and i was surprised how fun and versatile they are. However werewolves are pretty broken especially maxed out :) they are awesome. Check out my channel btw if youre interested ^^ Dreadmere Lets Plays :3 - YouTube

Seriously, stop plastering your Youtube channel/videos all over the place. Every post you've made has had the link. And you've even made a thread for it. The thread is enough.

Dreadmere

im sorry man i didnt mean to bother you, i was just trying to get the message out. youre right it was a little much, im really sorry.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts