• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

CSnipez45

The Alpha Kitty!
The boots dont split into seperate boots. They remain a pair, same with gloves.
I know that, I'm just saying this from a realistic point of view, like how the creator of this thread said, "How come you know when a chest is empty before opening it."

CSnipez45

The Alpha Kitty!
How come when you take an animals hide, the animal still has skin?
How come clothes keep the same shape when you drop them on the ground?
How come boots and gloves never separarate when dropped?

How come when you take an animals hide, the animal still has skin? Bethesda doesn't want to piss off PETA.

How come clothes keep the same shape when you drop them on the ground? Lazy Bethesda workers.

How come boots and gloves never separate when dropped? When I drop gloves and boots they can be separated. Perhaps I'm not hearing your question right. Please be more descriptive, or provide a video clip.
This is just a 'How Come?' thread. Like a said with utael, I was just saying it from a realistic point of view. I wasn't actually looking for the answer to these questions.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
How come when you take an animals hide, the animal still has skin?
How come clothes keep the same shape when you drop them on the ground?
How come boots and gloves never separarate when dropped?

How come when you take an animals hide, the animal still has skin? Bethesda doesn't want to piss off PETA.

How come clothes keep the same shape when you drop them on the ground? Lazy Bethesda workers.

How come boots and gloves never separate when dropped? When I drop gloves and boots they can be separated. Perhaps I'm not hearing your question right. Please be more descriptive, or provide a video clip.
This is just a 'How Come?' thread. Like a said with utael, I was just saying it from a realistic point of view. I wasn't actually looking for the answer to these questions.

I like answering to questions :) I like helping people so it's a habit of mine :)

CSnipez45

The Alpha Kitty!

I like answering to questions :) I like helping people so it's a habit of mine :)
Oh, ok I thought you were just picking it apart. Ya, I agree with the PETA thing. Those guys can be pretty difficult sometimes.

Alissa DeWitt

Beer Wench
Also, when guards say the "arrow in the knee" phrase - At the time, I usually look like a human pin-cushion!
Did all of the city guards use to be adventurers like me?
:eek:
That's clearly why they couldn't take it and had to retire into a life of guardhood. I mean, *my* characters usually have an arrow sticking straight out of their foreheads in battle. It happens so often that I figure they must be used to it.

I just found out that the phrase 'got an arrow in the knee' is old Swedish or Scandinavian slang for 'I got a wife.'

KD.

Mostly all my 'how comes' have been covered, but...

How come even when a sack is empty it maintains its shape? All the sacks in Skyrim look as stuffed as pillows even when they're empty. How come they aren't crumpled pieces of burlap?

Ok this is my biggest "how come" by far. How come every lock box I see, no matter where it is (unless quest related) is empty, every dungeon, cavern, cave, fort, nordic ruin, dwemer ruin or fricken loot cashe has nothing but "Empty" lock boxes?.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk

Arlo Tarbox

Ok this is my biggest "how come" by far. How come every lock box I see, no matter where it is (unless quest related) is empty, every dungeon, cavern, cave, fort, nordic ruin, dwemer ruin or fricken loot cashe has nothing but "Empty" lock boxes?.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
Why come...You open a Master lock chest to find 20 gold???

Sahdira

This one would like to know why her companions never use potions. She gives them healing potions as a gift, but they never drink them. She has seen them eating and drinking. Even babes are smart enough to put a bottle to their mouth. Are they so proud that they would rather fall than be healed? Or do they not trust the gifts that come from khajiit's pockets? Either way, she is tired of having to heal them with her own magic.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
How come Dragonsreach is the only hall that looks like a Jarls hall? Understone I can understand, and Windhelm looks quite "kingly" but Solitude, Riften, and all the others just seem lame to me

Just my opinions

Slijkster

How come the farmers don't give a s**t when I harvest the food they have spent half a year growing and don't sell it to them?

How come when people give me a reward for completing their quests they also have bunches of gold around their house they let me take that isn't part of the reward?
How come I can't skip Hermaeus Mora's voice even though he is the slowest speaking voice actor in the game?
How come in cities like Markarth no one cares if i waltz into the king's chambers while he's asleep?

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
^^ Another things is how just as you first enter Dragonsreach, Proventus, and Irileth just leave and you follow Balgruuf to Farengar, what a perfect chance to kill the Jarl that is.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts