PS3 How are y'all hanging in there?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sentinala

Premium Member
Due to crappy situations I'm stuck in a group home with no PC but got a small TV.l so.thinking of buying a refurbished ps3 and skyrim, but no internet so will just have vanilla version.

Did ps3 ever get any dlc? Will u ps3 people continue to play regardless?
Fus Roh dah?
Or fml?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Sentinala

Premium Member
No DLCs yet but we still play. The game is still fun just sucks to be promised something and then nothing.
Yes true fans for life!

Life is like gaming, its not always easy, its not always fair,

But since we don't stop living, why should we stop gaming?

Thanks for inspiring me, been depressed but it doesn't matter, when I'm in skyrim, the rest of the world disappears, pretty girls can't hurt me and neither can others.

Fus, roh dah!!

Sentinala

Premium Member
No internet here so guess it doeant matter, but think ps3 will get the dragonborn update?

PrisonerLizzie

Another thread someone had said they are "working on the dlcs but have no concrete dates yet" IDK. I really don't think they have any interest in throwing anything other then false hope to ps3 players but I could be wrong. I know they have other things to work on, but 2 complete for xbox and pc almost a third and nada for ps3??? C'mon. Stop jerking us around ya know?

PrisonerLizzie

I don't care about Dragonborn, I just want the Dawnguard.
I just want them to make good on SOMETHING at this point. Dawnguard looks fantastic but I'll never know. I'm not going to buy a whole new system, game AND the dlc just to find out.

JoeReese

I wanted hearth fire more than the others. I want more mannequins and shield/weapon plaques.

PrisonerLizzie

you try being a pc owner and getting crappy ports
Or how about this, try being a ps3 owner who has been promised a DLC, seen it come out for other systems, had the promise rescinded or delayed and when you complain about it get given crap by pc and xbox users that can't seem to grasp why you would be disgruntled.