• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I tried to move some stuff in my house this morning and was hoping it was like in oblivion. I was sadly mistaken. Is there any way to place an urn, or bowl, or anything, and have it sit right? Or just live with a messy house? Please help.

Truewan

Hmm... Morrowind was hugely better than oblivion for moving things. I remember I had a few houses in which I had everything lined up the way I wanted it to... Blue lights from blue lamps were the best!

Sadly I dont think this is possible in Skyrim... hoping you get an answer, bump?

Thanks. And as difficult as it was to move stuff in oblivion, I managed to decorate the big house. I had tons of books all on the shelves, end table set up. I even had an arrangement in my display cases. But skyrim is difficult to figure out.

Tacocat

I tried decorating my small little dorm in the College. (Personally, my favorite living space. The Arch-Mage's quarters is too roomy) I attempted to set up a cute lamp I found lying in my bags; I had to bang it and fling it against the wall to turn and twist it to the position I wanted it, then set it down carefully.

Also: you need to give yourself ample room to drop items. I once dropped a few rare books behind my bed; it was unsalvageable. :sadface: Had to reload.

HaxAras

I tried decorating my small little dorm in the College. (Personally, my favorite living space. The Arch-Mage's quarters is too roomy) I attempted to set up a cute lamp I found lying in my bags; I had to bang it and fling it against the wall to turn and twist it to the position I wanted it, then set it down carefully.

Also: you need to give yourself ample room to drop items. I once dropped a few rare books behind my bed; it was unsalvageable. :sadface: Had to reload.

They Did An Excellent Job In Our Inventory. Why Couldn't The World Be Like That?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts