• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Geel-Kajin

Hey all players of hosts of destruction :)
    As you know, you have an incredibly confusing background and an even more confusing future. This thread is created to let you guys speculate about what is going to happen, as well as what you think you are. It also allows you to help each other out. Most importantly,this is a bonding tool, so the hosts know each other better.
    I hope you all have fun playing, and you may use this thread to tell me your likes and dislikes about the RP as well.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
    This is a very interesting set-up I look forward to it playing out, don't forget to include your RP rules in the first post of your story thread along with a complete list of Characters simular to [EWM]'s so people know who what to follow and I'll sticky it so it flows to each page as its formed

Rale

Full-time Skeever King, TaliWhacker, Cheeseman
    I've been reading others stories and they're exciting to read. I speculate I have something to do with nocturnal due to the fact about the shadows and the raven, but I could be wrong.

Beran

Official Writing Team
    I'm definitely host of Sheograth. Just too much insanity for it not to be ;)

Also Geel, you should probably set the RP thread to 'Private' if we're not taking on new members o_O

Rale

I'm far behind on my story, I hope to catch up soon. I'm enjoying reading ur parts tho beran

Beran

Official Writing Team
    I'm far behind on my story, I hope to catch up soon. I'm enjoying reading ur parts tho beran
    Why thank you, though I'm getting fully into the swing of things, so it should improve soonish (fingers crossed)

Geel-Kajin

Here are the characters:

Beran: Beran
    BeepBeepImaJeep: Lambada
    Rextoret :Alket
    Derath: Derath
    Rale: Rale
    Mr. Self destruct: Antonius
    Mikey: Madias

Geel-Kajin

If any of you noticed, you will realize that I have paired several of the Hosts up through rather annoying situations. If so, your characters travel in groups of one or two. If only one of the two is online, the game must play with only the active player being able to do damage. However, when the inactive person comes on, He will appear besides his pair, as if he had been following him the whole time
    IN certain situations, The game can only proceed if one of the two is active, as some event are more focused on one player than another. If so, the active player of the pair can control your partner character, but ONLY if your partner agrees to let you do so.

Beran

Official Writing Team
    Name: Beran
    Race: Nord
    Current health: 80/100
    Current magicka: 100/100
    R hand weapon/spell: Claw (Possibly?)
    L hand weapon/spell: Reinforced Banded Iron Shield
    Gold: Starter (None?)
    Items in bagpack: 2x Daedra Hearts, 1x Dispelling Liquid
    Daedric shouts learned: None
    Spells or powers: Oakflesh
    Body: Tattered Clothes
    Amulet: None
    Ring: None
    Helmet: None
    Boots: Footwraps
    Gauntlets: None
    Daedric prince: Sheograth

Rale

Name: Rale
    Race: Nord
    Current health: 100/100
    Current magicka: 120/120
    R hand weapon/spell: Glass Rapier
    L hand weapon/spell: Longbow
    Gold: 5
    Items in backpack: 17 Iron Arrows
    Daedric shouts learned: Sound rip
    Spells or powers: Flames, Calm
    Body: Leather Armor
    Amulet: n/a
    Ring: n/a
    Helmet: n/a
    Boots: Leather Boots
    Gauntlets: Leather Gauntlets
    Daedric Prince: Nocturnal

Derath_farseer

Name: Derath
    Race: Wood Elf
    Current health: 100
    Current magicka: 100
    R hand weapon/spell: Long bow
    L hand weapon/spell: Iron arrows
    Gold: 10
    Items in bagpack: moldy cheese,dried food
    Spells or powers: Healing,stone skin
    Body: Leather armor
    Amulet: none
    Ring: ring of frost
    Helmet: Jesters Hat
    Boots: Leather boots
    Gauntlets: Leather Gauntlets
    Daedric prince: Maybe Vaermina

Geel-Kajin

Thanks. Yes beran if its not there then you are using a common shirt and footwraps.

Name: Lambada
    Race: Wood elf - Nord hybrid
    Current health: 100/100
    Current magicka: 0/120
    Current Fatigue: 50/100
    R hand weapon/spell: Dagger
    L hand weapon/spell: None
    Gold: 45
    Items in bagpack: None
    Daedric shouts learned: That fire one
    Spells or powers: None
    Body: Dremora robes
    Boots: None
    Daedric prince: Peryite. i hate you...
    Pets: Arcano (Falcon) 10 health and 50 Fatigue

Geel-Kajin

Note to players:
    There have been some of you who have wanted a second storyteller, to allow play when i'm asleep or not around. I will be on the lookout for players who have a good grasp of the idea of the story and have exceptional skills in writing, and will consider them. the Second storyteller must contribute ideas to the main story, possibly adding more climaxes

Inactives will be kicked if they stay so for a certain period of time. Shear, you are in high risk of getting kicked, please try to come on again.

Rextoret

top kek
    Name: Alket

Race: Dark Elf

Current health: 100

Current magicka: 100

R hand weapon/spell: Crows's Whip (Spiked)

L hand weapon/spell: Old Sword (From initial cave)

Gold: 30

Items in bagpack: Book of the Feral Jump

Spells or powers: None

Body: Common Shirt

Boots: Footwraps

Daedric prince: Molag Bal

Geel-Kajin

Madias: please follow the examples of others and write your stats as shown

To all players,I hope you like the increasing climax in the game. To hint upon several spoilers, I can say that at least two of you are not what you are entirely supposed to be. The road ahead shall not be straightforward, and I can say to treat every sentence seriously- several hold lots of meaning.

Also, i would like to ask players about your stand in the game. We have people like Derath and Rale, who wish to serve the Lords. Then we have people like Rarga, who is fine with following Mora as long as he gets his precious weapons. Also, we have people like Lambada who have shown dislike to their Hosts. Then of course we have neutrals, people whom I have not heard their stand upon.

Several hints have been given within the story- if you want you can speculate on them here. Also, please be honest with your gold and item checks, because i have little time to remember what you have. ALso, please confirm your hosts while you edit please :) If you would like to add ideas to the game, feel free to PM me
    (btw, this is NOT a sandbox, dont suddenly run off to Bleak falls barrow with no reason to)

Beran

Official Writing Team
    I'm with my Lord, no matter what happens. Sheograth FTW!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts