Honeyside - Well that freaked me out!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gore gro-Gijakudob

So I saved in Honeyside and just reloaded and one of the manikins had moved, it was blocking the doorway! (I could still get past it). Now Dragons, undead, Falmer, bring it but I am not having moving manikins! I know it was a glitch (I hope) but that was bloody spooky, I'm moving house! (As a side note, when I re-entered it was back in it's correct position). Anybody else experienced this spooky event?

ExOxS

Sir Smoove
Sounds like you have yourself somethin that we call a haunted house with a ghost that has a hatred for manequins.

Gore gro-Gijakudob

I'd be quite happy to share a house with a ghost, just not possessed manikins!

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
You can't trust anyone. Who knows there may have been a third manican that dissapered just as you move in and then you get a house Karl who was already in honey side when you moved in and the house was locked until you got there

Gore gro-Gijakudob

You can't trust anyone. Who knows there may have been a third manican that dissapered just as you move in and then you get a house Karl who was already in honey side when you moved in and the house was locked until you got there

This is all true. I think I'll call in the Scooby gang.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Yes. 0.0 Honeyside might be my favorite house, but I really could've done without all that. Every single time I walked into the basement, the mannikins had moved. There was this one time that the both of them were surrounding my husband as he used the enchanting table. I was always so relieved to find them in their original positions. And I too have walked in and seen one standing at the door...waiting.

Have you heard the weird sounds in that house too? Like metal clanging against the walls or someone striking a sword against a stone wall? I'm pretty sure that happens too, whenever the mannikins move.

Gore gro-Gijakudob

Yes. 0.0 Honeyside might be my favorite house, but I really could've done without all that. Every single time I walked into the basement, the mannikins had moved. There was this one time that the both of them were surrounding my husband as he used the enchanting table. I was always so relieved to find them in their original positions. And I too have walked in and seen one standing at the door...waiting.

Have you heard the weird sounds in that house too? Like metal clanging against the walls or someone striking a sword against a stone wall? I'm pretty sure that happens too, whenever the mannikins move.

OK stop now, you're freaking me out! Reminds me of that Dr Who episode with the stone angels... *Shivers* Back to Whiterun for me!

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
Sounds like a job for my delivery crew... GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! I will dispatch my crew and they will resolve this moving mannikin problem!

Neriad13

Premium Member
OK stop now, you're freaking me out! Reminds me of that Dr Who episode with the stone angels... *Shivers* Back to Whiterun for me!

Oh yeah. :D We've just got to keep our eyes open!

I've actually thought about what it would be like to fight a mannikin. Both of mine were equipped with my best heavy dragon-bone armor and a few daedric weapons to boot. If they ever chose to come out and attack me, they'd have been some pretty bad foes. :confused:

TabiCat93

Ha... I love those weeping angels... Don't blink... and I'm glad that I'm not the only one who's creeped out by manikins. Even without them moving.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
This happens to me all the time, too.. I swear one of these days they'll creep up from the basement and stab me while I'm asleep. :eek:
Last time I checked one of the mannequins had become airborne! It was floating about 2 feet off the ground!

Necromis

I found it really scarry in that house when they had not only moved but had pulled my Daedric Bow from the display and were readying it at my housecarl. :confused:

Neriad13

Premium Member
I found it really scarry in that house when they had not only moved but had pulled my Daedric Bow from the display and were readying it at my housecarl. :confused:

Oh jeez. Get out while you still can. :eek:

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
One of my maniquins in proudshire manor had pulled down my spellbreaker and wabbajack off the wall and left them at his feet. I wonder what he transformed... bock bock...

I have had my manikens move and on the funny side it was in the same house as mentioned but they didn't move to the extent of blocking the door way they just moved off the circle they stand on. But! My house mate just bought a house in markarth today and as he put some gear on it the whole area of its chest went invisible all that you could see was the boots, helmet, shield and the gloves I was kinda spooked out

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
First time that happened I didn't realize it was a mannekin. Just saw a humanoid shape, knew Iona was upstairs, and started whaling on it. When it didn't fight back I figured out what had happened. They mostly move around that room, though I also found one near the stairs one time.

Ironclad

I've seen poltergeist activity, it happens quite a lot really. But it never anything more that quaking plates of boiled leeks. Odd though.
Oh, and a spotted a UFO a couple of nights ago, a real one not an optical glitch, it was moving far too fast to follow but it seemed to be flying in the direction of the centre of the map.

Derpo

sounds like that time in riften(irony)) i fast traveled there and all of a sudden a HUGE band of draugyr, necromancers, and bandits+2 chiefs started killing everyone. funny thing is they were in cahoots with eachother

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts