• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mookie

NO. That is taking the argument for gay marriage to an absurd extreme. This kind of argument is called ad absurdum:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ad absurdum

It's like saying we can't allow people to have guns because then we would have to allow people to have nuclear weapons.

What is a diference between a homosexual and an incestuous person?

Homosexuals prefer members of the same gender.
Incest people prefer their relatives.
Homosexuals find erotic excitement in same gender
Inc. find that excitement in relatives
story goes on and on. What exactly is the diference?

Two Bears

Homosexual relations don't result in birth defects.

Mookie

Homosexual relations don't result in birth defects.

They dont result in anything. You saw my opinion on Incest before, but where can we define diference?
What is that diference?

KaitoGhost

Sea Sponge First Mate
Homosexual relationships don't result in births at all.

Dude. By your logic, pedophilia is okay. The fluff is wrong with you?

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground

Are you on a wind up or you being serious.

Medea

The Shadow Queen

A homosexual person isn't a SICK fl*ff that wants to have sex with his mommy, daddy, daughter, son, brother or sister. That's the difference.

Mookie

A homosexual person isn't a SICK fl*ff that wants to have sex with his mommy, daddy, daughter, son, brother or sister. That's the difference.

You would get a same answer about heterosexuals and homosexuals 50-100 years ago.

Two Bears

Homosexual relationships don't result in births at all.

Dude. By your logic, pedophilia is okay. The fluff is wrong with you?

Dude. You can stawman all you want but it isn't going to change the fact that your entire argument is ridiculous. Putting your fingers in your ears isn't going to make your argument hold water.

knock-knock-whos-there---its-reality_o_675821.gif

Mookie

Dude. You can stawman all you want but it isn't going to change the fact that your entire argument is ridiculous. Putting your fingers in your ears isn't going to make your argument hold water.

I am not making any argument for Gods sake. I simply asked a question, and am now branded a pedobear and a sick incestuous bastard XD

KaitoGhost

Sea Sponge First Mate

Wait... what? I thought I was on your side, here...

Two Bears

I am not making any argument for Gods sake. I simply asked a question, and am now branded a pedobear and a sick incestuous bastard XD

For a guy that isn't making an argument, you've sure drug this along for days and in two different threads. Typically, I don't post so much about something I don't have a point about.

Mookie

For a guy that isn't making an argument, you've sure drug this along for days and in two different threads. Typically, I don't post so much about something I don't have a point about.

I am not the draging this on. I was oposed to fullmetalhelmet or whatever his name was on incest thread.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
You would get a same answer about heterosexuals and homosexuals 50-100 years ago.

Dude. One is sick and the other wasn't accepted. Being gay was considered a mental illness or a choice before people realized it wasn't a mental illness or a choice. And besides, it may not have been accepted here, but ancient cultures like Greece, Rome and Japan were very accepting of homosexual relationships. Religion is what told us that it was wrong. Instinct and logic tells us it's wrong to screw a family member.

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
I am just asking for a definition of diference. Both are sexual preferences of whom I am not a member. Yet I have right to ask.

Wow, I'm trying to hold back intense insults and flaming here. BUT WHAT THE ACTUAL fluffK?! Incest is not a sexual preference. It is not a sexual orientation. IT'S AN ACT. What are ya call these people now? Incestuals?

Two Bears

I am not the draging this on. I was oposed to fullmetalhelmet or whatever his name was on incest thread.

And you are making his very same argument here. So clearly you've got an agenda in regards to this topic. It's silly to claim otherwise.

Mookie

And you are making his very same argument here. So clearly you've got an agenda in regards to this topic. It's silly to claim otherwise.

I aread something in this thread that got me to that thread. I know it was something about bestiality or what not.
I simply asked where do we draw line and decide what is OK and what is not. I am not proposing incest or any other bloody issue.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
The sad fact is that bestiality is legal in 16 states, while gay marriage is only legal in 9.