• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Well, I presume you guys do have a life apart from TES and you use your free-time to do stuff.

This year I found free-running and it opened up new dimension for me how to move from one place to another. Climbing is also what I do when I have enough time.

JediSmashley

i try to have a life outside of TES, but im not too successful. :p
mostly all i do is play/travel in crappy punk rock/grunge bands... i am a hairstylist on the side, cuz i HATE working in salons (girls are hard to hang around all the time).. im lookin to get my pilots license within the next couple years..
lots of roller coasters!!

Broodje

Panem et circenses
Mainly studying right now. I tend to work out from time to time, but not really that motivated.

Used to row and play soccer actively, but I can't due to the distance.

(I'm studying mechanical engineering right now.)

Kalerio

My two biggest hobbies apart from gaming and TES are actually skateboarding and snowboarding. Skateboard during the summer and snowboard when the snow falls. I also enjoy playing the guitar alot!

diazm7

bow control, use one hand
I work in a shipyard full time and do some schooling on the side. I'm also married with 2yo and 1mo. I enjoi woodwork but havent of late due to lack of propper equipment, I bow hunt and fish.

Flamingtaco

I don't have too much time for a life outside of school, but I really enjoy running track and cross country for my school.

Dzylon

I like parkour, similar to OP. I am also a huge Traxxas person. I am an artist. I am also a blacksmith.

I especially love to burn things.

Metallipath

Premium Member
I do a bit of music production with an old high school friend. Music absorbs what time I have outside of work and gaming. I'm also a big car enthusiast and recently got a great sound system installed in my vehicle. Really helps on the hour commute to work.

Volsung

Fortune favours the Bold
Hobbies? What are hobbies?

Just Skyrim ty

skindog

I have an odd set of hobbies... other than video games, I enjoy music festivals/concerts, partying, and origami. Although more times than not my partying and origami has a nerdy twist to it anyway. Like I made a fully hektik origami yoda, and last dress up party I went to as a little sister from bioshock.

Attachments

• 247915_10150194537883692_597143691_7148211_8177572_n.jpg
    247915_10150194537883692_597143691_7148211_8177572_n.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 292378_10150295288793846_712033845_7854465_4982325_n.jpg
    292378_10150295288793846_712033845_7854465_4982325_n.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 1

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I play football (soccer), table tennis, basketball. Reading as well. Having a blast right now reading Walter Lord's A Night to Remember.
And I like to go out hiking on Dartmoor.

I enjoy playing and watching most sports (mainly football, badminton, and cue sports) I like to read, go to the beach when it's not ice cold. Music, films, art, scenic walks, building computers, learning, writing.

Lemviticus

Skyrim and studying has recently taken up most of my free time, but when I'm not doing either of these I enjoy skating or playing Ice Hockey. I also enjoy reading, currently ploughing my way through Alan Foster's The Damned trilogy; and exploring Dartmoor, although I have yet to find anything exciting this winter. :sadface:

diazm7

bow control, use one hand
i find myself working on starting up my own business. the pre-pre setup phases. and reading the tom clancy series, starting with the jack ryan universe. just finished "Without Remorse"

PunkRock101

Well I honestly spend most of my time in Skyrim lol. College, sometimes, altough I skip most of the classes. I used to play a lot of music, but lately, working on a recording studio and doing live shows has become more of a job than a hobby. And that's all I can think of for now... Woah, I need a hobby.

PaperTulip

I read, I scrapbook, I garden, I have a zillion pets. I'm studying horticulture and plant to study botany. I'm a pokemon addict.

I read, I scrapbook, I garden, I have a zillion pets. I'm studying horticulture and plant to study botany. I'm a pokemon addict.
You must be dedicated to the horticulture, you're even spelling 'plan' as 'plant' :D

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I draw, write, and play games. Only hobbies I got.