• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nakatsu_Hime

This is where the 'Introduce yourself' link thingie sent me so...

I'm new here, and relatively new to Skyrim on PS3.
Only level 20 so far as console-time is short and fleeting at the moment, and I'm definitely NOT a leet-gamer girl, but merely a 'normal' one, so please go easy on me.

If you want to know more, then...
I hang around PS Home a lot, or used to until real-life took a nasty turn. However, I fully intend regaining my troll-hunting status there as soon as I can.

I'm half Japanese living in Essex (for my sins), and have been gaming since the C-64, onto the Amiga and PS1 up to PS3.
I also do some PC gaming. Mostly - until recently - Guild Wars, and Sims2 and Sims3. I used to be a killer in Unreal Tournament and Quake3 - great times!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Welcome to the forums! I play on PS3 also, so if you want, you can add me on PSN: Deadliest_Troll. I'm always looking for people to talk about Skyrim with!

Nakatsu_Hime

I also hang out on PS Home when I can, usually in Shopping Mall East pushing trolls into the holes they dig themselves. But I mean trolls by nature, not by name, so you're safe - probably ;)

Just so you all know.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here. How are you doing with Skyrim?

Nakatsu_Hime

Good, I think.
Only level 27 at the moment, but it's all clicking along nicely (apart from the merchants only ever having 750g in the till per day).
Oh - apart from yesterday. I was attacked by 3 goats. They looked slightly green, so I assumed they were mad. But... goats! I'm sure I don't look THAT noobish.

Good, I think.
Only level 27 at the moment, but it's all clicking along nicely (apart from the merchants only ever having 750g in the till per day).
Oh - apart from yesterday. I was attacked by 3 goats. They looked slightly green, so I assumed they were mad. But... goats! I'm sure I don't look THAT noobish.
Lolwut? I've never been attacked by goats! What is this tom-foolery? Hahaha I wish this could happen to me :cool:

SkinnedLikeScum

Dragon Slayer
Good, I think.

:) Welcome. Just a little quick tip for you with those broke merchants. When a merchant runs too low on gold and you got more goods to sell (back out of trade, if you are in trade with the desired merchant.) Save the game. Kill that son of a! Then load it up and the merchant's max gold is restored, your previous sold goods are still sold with your earnings in your coin purse.

Nakatsu_Hime

Good tip, but it does strike me as a tad extreme.

I tend to hit any large towns on my wanderings, but I usually manage to hit them at the dead of night.
I've not found the 24-hour Tescos yet. It must be somewhere.

SkinnedLikeScum

Dragon Slayer
Well if you prefer you can hit up the speech tree to get better prices, merchants to carry much more gold, and any merchant will buy anything (ex: clothes merchant buying a axe). If you haven't got the golden claw for that Imperial guy in riverwood his store is open 24-7 until you complete the quest. If you have, i would join the thieves guild to talk to Tonilia who is one of the richest of merchants naturally and a fence. But it'd probably be easiest to just wait or sleep to morning to hit up a near merchant then always going to Tonilia or Riverwood Trader

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts