• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chryss

I raised my sons playing The Legend of Zelda, sitting on the floor with a big bowl of buttery popcorn. we progressed to Final Fantasy and all the other RPG's.
I havent picked up a controller in years, my son started talking about Skyrim and how I really should try it. I said it's been too long for me blah blah blah....
So, I bought it for my husband, I started the file first he was playing CoD and didn't want to start a new game...
He saw what I was doing on Skyrim and started his file as soon as he could get the controller from me. *took alot of negotiating on his part*

needless to say...we are both hooked, we help each other and yes, I do let him play.

I love this site and all the information I find here. It's nice to have a place to discuss my obsession without feeling weird. (my friends don't play so they don't get it)

As a side note, anyone that hasen't bought the Skyrim Guide Book...should. Everything you need to know about the game is there, without giving away too much information.

Live, Love, Laugh

:p

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Welcome to the Forums Chyss, it's good to see another Husband & Wife Gaming partnership join the fold. Both my teenage kids and myself are hardcore gamers on the Xbox 360, although my kids are more into the COD Series than me & I'm more into Skyrim than they are.