• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

pkkveel

Premium Member
Hi Just put Skyrim back in the console (XBox) for the first time since Dec and I have forgotten how enjoyable this game is! Normally play RPG's and FPS and got sucked into MW3 for a while as well as KOA: Reckoning for the last couple of months but when I saw the DLC out I grabbed it and jumped back into it. Now I need to finish a revolt, wipe out a vampire lord and whack a bunch of dragons.
It always surprises me how quickly the time flies while saving the realm.
I have built a level 30 assassin/stealth type character with a slight emphasis on archery but do enjoy the one hit kills if I can sneak up on them
Looking forward to lots of information and also will contribute where I can

Pkkveel

Welcome! Remember though; No lollygagging!

pkkveel

Premium Member
cant promise no lollygagging as I have close to 100 hrs on the game and not even completed main quest yet, I have been wandering around (lollygagging ?!?) for a long time!

P.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Cheers and greetings, pkkveel! Always good to have disciples return to the fold after an extended vacation. Yep, sounds like you got some serious adventuring to do. In the game and on these forums. Have fun with
both! :bluedragon:

pkkveel

Premium Member
not sure if deadliest troll refers to in game on on forum, must be careful .........

thanks everyone for the welcomes!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts