Hi I'm Raijin, and I'm a mageolic. ADDICTION!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I hope I'm not the only one here who's an addict of being a mage in skyrim. Almost every character that I create almost always have to be a pure mage whether or not I play as an elf or as a nord.

My latest new character is Ra-Horakhty, a Breton.
TESV2012-09-0117-17-34-27.jpg

I'm also addicted with the beard tied style.I must have it with each of my characters, even a high elf :D

What can't you stay away from when you create new characters?

El Fonz0

Making just about everyone as buff as possible. When they're skinny, it looks weird, so I just stick with manly men and big women.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Maces. There's something about that grab and stomp kill move...

All of my characters are heavy armored mace wielders, even the mages. (There's a term for a weapon/magic combo user, I forget it)

DB Assassin

I always do rather linear characters, such as pure mages and warriors etc. I haven't tried to be a spellsword or anything like that, but I might on my next character.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
Maces. There's something about that grab and stomp kill move...

All of my characters are heavy armored mace wielders, even the mages. (There's a term for a weapon/magic combo user, I forget it)
Spellsword/Battlemage

----------------------------------------------------------------

I personally always up grinding out for extra Pockets and will always toss in conjuration if the character lasts to a high enough level. Pure warrior got all his combat skills to about the 70's at least? Suddenly my perks go down the Conjuration hole and my levels start turning into magicka. And not really something I always have but I always have to force myself into crafting if I want it. Crafting just isn't something I do a lot of. Maybe it has to do with being an Oblivion player and that crafting wasn't in Oblivion. I always end up having to do the Golden Claw quest if I am going to do the Main Storyline, and I always buy Honeyside.

Breton

*Raises hand* Mageholic here, too, a Breton mageholic specifically. (Not a pure mage though, I have a fear of running out of magicka and being rendered powerless/defenseless). I'm addicted to the colourful drama and esoteric weirdness that is such a big part of being a mage.

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
I always get stuck sneaking. I can't just rush in without looking to see what I may be up against before attacking...

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Ra-Horakhty's face gives me nightmares.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
I can't help but carry a bow and tons of arrows, even on characters like Sjadbek who only melee (and know Dragonrend so dragons aren't an issue in that respect).

I believe the proper term is Magicalic, and I'll have to admit a bit of Magicoly myself. Not all all of my characters use it, but the few who don't are mostly for contrast, or when I want a break from Magicka.

Tyrone

For some reason all of my characters do archery, I just love how bows work in skyrim

J

Jeremius

I am addicted to pairing certain weapon and armor types, like:
  1. Heavy armor/2 handed: I can never seem to make a heavy armored warrior that uses sword&board combat style and having it feel right
  2. Light armor/dual wield&archery: Do not know why but I am a sucker for the D&D ranger-type
  3. Mage armor/no weapon: Obvious
HELP ME!!!!! :Dlol

Unit7

Nords. All my characters are Nords. Well except my Vampire character who... hasn't been made yet. And let's be honest if he does ever get made he will most likely end up as a nord. lol

Also I just love dual weilding. Whenever a game offers me that option theres a good chance I will play that.

I have a newfound love for Imperials. From the suave looks about them to the Roman/Latin origins just makes me feel so noble while playing. No other race does that for me. I also tend to get stuck using Steelplate armor, it's the perfect mix between functionality, looks and weight.

Restartitis, probably 80% of my in game time is in training. Once I dialed in a build, it's good for a few romps, then gets boring quick. After than, I'm asking what I'll do next?

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Nords. All my characters are Nords. Well except my Vampire character who... hasn't been made yet. And let's be honest if he does ever get made he will most likely end up as a nord. lol

Also I just love dual weilding. Whenever a game offers me that option theres a good chance I will play that.

I use to be a Nordolic until I dared myself to make an elf character, and since I'm a mage addict I decided to be a High elf.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I love mages too, I can't find myself as being a pure. Like I decided to be a pure Storm-Caller but I ended up being a Pyromancer. Next I will try Necromancers.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts