• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Well, I'm a causal gamer, reader, would-be writer, IT Professional, Linux enthusiast, husband, father, average Joe. I'm originally from the Big Apple, but moved to the Sunshine State as a kid and have been wishing for snow and cold ever since. It is too hot down here! I decided to join this forum because, like many others, I have a question or a topic I want to discuss with my peers. From what I've seen, this place is very friendly and helpful.

I discovered Skyrim after watching a video on YouTube about the game. It was a review video by Angry Joe. I must admit, I've never played any other Elder Scrolls games so I wasn't following the release of Skyrim at all. I had no idea what Skyrim was. But after Angry Joe reviewed the game, I found it pretty damn good, but what sold and made me run out and buy it was the moment he said you can become a vampire. I am a huge vampire fan. I love the mythology, the lore and whole darkness that surrounds the creature of the night. Dracula, Carmilla, Lestat, etc. This game allowed me to explore a myth I wholeheartedly love. That was the icing on the cake, however. The game play, Dragon battles, the HOURS OF CONTENT this game has is so impressive that even if the vampire wasn't apart of the game, I would've had to get it. The only other game(s) to hold my attention like Skyrim has is the Metal Gear Solid series. To sum it up, this game owns me. :)

Well, that's it in a nutshell.

Thanks,
Punz

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums! Glad to see a Linux enthusiast on board here. I hope you enjoy your time with us :)

Did you get your question answered?

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Welcome to the forums! Glad to see a Linux enthusiast on board here. I hope you enjoy your time with us :)

Did you get your question answered?

Hi!

Yeah, I got my question answered. Sadly, what I wanted to do can't be achieved. At least not on the scale I was hoping for.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and cheers, Punz! Another disciple joins the ranks of the time-sink known as Skyrim. Happy adventuring!